Recommended Apps for Android - Page 111 - Gadgets and Mobile - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Recommended apps for Android

shay1098

• 4 weeks later ...
  • תגובות 1.7 k
  • Opens on
  • Last comment
  • 4 months later ...

According to my search, no one seems to have recommended it yet Viper's Audio. So I recommend : Cheesy:. A free DSP application (requires a root) with lots of voice processing options, which even an audiophob like me can see improves quality for some of them. Try and enjoy - if not, your money will be returned to you!

Late addition: But the battery will hold a little less time, so take that into account.

Link to content

• 2 months later ...

As a user of , That one of the most frustrating things about me is that I can not zoom into images in the Instagram, and I think I'm not the only one who is frustrated by it.

I found it necessary to recommend this application after sending me a link to the WatchPap group to make other users happy.

And it does not matter if the application was only raised today, and if it was developed by Israelis, the hitch is right, if we do not give the Israeli developers what it means to us?

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site