Recommended Apps for Android - Page 112 - Gadgets and Mobile - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Recommended apps for Android

shay1098

Israel, Ashdod, Kibutz Galuyot street 17, Apartment 1 (Zip Code: 77344)

Want to bring the code to the door?

To the subject, Nice.

The design is beautiful and it does what it takes (more or less).

The WATERMARK is terrible, you could make it small and on the side, not the entire picture, because it destroys all the taste in the application.

Link to content

• 3 months later ...
  • תגובות 1.7 k
  • Opens on
  • Last comment
  • 4 weeks later ...
  • 4 months later ...

What, is this discussion dead? Maybe it's time to be him ...

three Audio amiability - totally free, no advertisements, no crazy privileges and no - as far as I can see - collecting unnecessary information about you:

Material Audiobook Player - Play audio books (books written, usually for the blind but also for people who do not have time to sit with a book) in the material design of Google ... The developer has no similarity when it comes to names ... :D. Free, open source, constantly evolving, works great. I have no idea what this app-in-store is, I downloaded from F-Droid, Store Open source alternative, and did not see anything like that. Perhaps in the version that - Play You can buy books directly from the player.

AntennaPod - Play and manage podcasts. I recently moved to DoggCatcher, one of the best software programs in the field, when I discovered that I once bought it from Amazon when it was offered for free, and the antenna offers almost everything the dogcher offers, without asking for a penny. Here too, open source and active development.

Recordr - Another one of the generic genre only with no last movement. Voice recording application. Supports a series of formats, from wav, amr and 3gp used mostly in phones, to And aac. Supports every sample rate you want and every bitrate possible. Record from any audio input the phone has. Can suspend the recording when there is silence, with a level of threshold for the quiet you can tune - how much I searched for recording software with this ability! Can automatically upload the recordings to the cloud of . And of course, free, no commercials and no Pro version.

Try and enjoy. Did not you like it? Your money will be returned to you! B|

Link to content

• 4 weeks later ...
Quote of Istra Belgina

I have no idea what this app-in-store is, I downloaded from F-Droid, Store Open source alternative, and did not see anything like that. Perhaps in the version that - Play You can buy books directly from the player.

How do I get to this F-DROID store?

Or at any store other than GOOGLE PLAY?

Link to content

• 11 months later ...

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Sony's Power Show

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises