Anyone here is using GOOL? recommended? - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Anyone here is using GOOL? recommended?

liran2003

In the middle of the semester I got a bit lost in linear algebra. I bought a GOOL, I sat on the weekend in front of the site and everything was really, really, suddenly clear!

I was so excited that I bought more subjects that I also needed less, not all of them equally successful, but somewhat helpful.

I heard that there was also a site called Sfetz ... I did not check it

Link to content

Without a doubt, they agree with you by e-mail. They answer quickly and interest and even opened a chapter from another course so that I can understand something I did not understand. Ultimately mutual help. They are also very open to suggestions for new and useful courses

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises

new on the site