Bitcoin - Main and official discussion - Page 115 - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Bitcoin - the main and official discussion

• תגובות 1.9 k
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

I know very well what Ponzi is. It has long since become synonymous with the running of worthless things (at all or at all). It's a more catchy name than 'Tulip Panic'. Bitcoin has no shred of value. point. A bunch of id

I wanted to read the article but the site did not allow me to pay in Bitcoin for the Powell.

We will then conclude that a distributed, non-blockable, open and transparent system that allows (among other things) immediate payments in any amount and without any intermediary is worthless.

Attached Images

Interesting or not interesting it does not matter, that's how it works and that's the beauty of it. Either you are with "everyone" or you split (obviously there were splits, that's part of it, someone disagreed with everyone's rules and made a copy of Bitcoin with other rules and went the other way, with miners / nodes / code etc. his own, there are dozens of copies of bitcoin ).
Of course, it can be argued that the majority went to Bitcoin because of the dream of getting rich and seeing it as an investment only, and there is no problem with it, it grows, because there is an incentive and it starts in the form of coins for miners, and the system is still young but not small, .

Edited By SaspndD
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
Quote of ag43

I try not to feed the trolls here but since you quoted me, I'll respond:

As long as nothing is behind it (buying power, state, ore, any use, etc.), it is a product of speculators and geeks hired at first and trying to inflate it to make a profit.

This value is very significant because there are buyers, and there are sellers, and this value is stored and held up to the moment of its use, such as money, gold or any other value storage tool.

Quote of ClassMulder

This value is very significant because there are buyers, and there are sellers, and this value is stored and held up to the moment of its use, such as money, gold or any other value storage tool.

What does that mean?
Did you even understand what you wrote here? 

It's like you say: you can buy with the car of whatever you want, after conversion. 
You use the car as a car, not a dollar.

Edited By SaspndD

You all ignore the fact that regardless of its price, we continue to work on it.

In other words, today's Bitcoin is an "entity" / "object" other than what it was a year ago (for that matter, the possibility of making more transfers)

And the two-year-old will continue this progress.

It's like a commodity that constantly develops ... so it's hard to characterize it.

• I liked! 1
Quote of SaspndD

What does that mean?
Did you even understand what you wrote here? 

It's like you say: you can buy with the car of whatever you want, after conversion. 
You use the car as a car, not a dollar.

Again, for you, Is a tool for storing value. Like gold, and diamonds, and stocks are such tools. But you can not pay with them directly always, so sometimes you have to convert them into cash. It is not like a car .. It has no change in value that comes from wear and so on.

• 1 month later ...
  • 4 weeks later ...
Quote of SaspndD

Is the celebration over? 
Ya Allah, $ 4000 ... and just think that two years ago it cost $ 800 ...

See you next round .. 😉

I am also amused that people are screaming for it. Apparently they are looking with eyes on brides Which fell from 19000 USD to "floor" of 3800 dollars. That's how it is when you buy at the height of the wave Now we can pick out the greedy sages.

Quote of ag43

I corrected you.

Why cheats? Who sells is a cheater? Does the person who enters the Bitcoin on the 13 dollar be more cheat than the one who entered 17000? On what basis do you determine that someone is a cheater? Is anyone who deals with or promotes a cheating crypto? This is a very comprehensive and encompassing accusation without real grounding in reality.

This discussion is locked for new replies.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site