Bitcoin - Main and official discussion - Page 116 - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Bitcoin - the main and official discussion

Quote of ag43

Who hired early and tries to force this Ponzi to the throat of innocent people to earn at their own expense.

It's not Ponzi. Do yourself a favor and read the definition of Ponzi scam before you rattle. And no one here pushes the subject of the crypto into anyone's throat. Everyone who enters this discussion comes of his own free will. Like you ..

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
  • תגובות 1.9 k
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

I know very well what Ponzi is. It has long since become synonymous with the running of worthless things (at all or at all). It's a more catchy name than 'Tulip Panic'. Bitcoin has no shred of value. point. A bunch of id

I wanted to read the article but the site did not allow me to pay in Bitcoin for the Powell.

We will then conclude that a distributed, non-blockable, open and transparent system that allows (among other things) immediate payments in any amount and without any intermediary is worthless.

Attached Images

Quote of ag43

Who hired early and tries to force this Ponzi to the throat of innocent people to earn at their own expense.

Just out of curiosity, it also includes those who entered two or three or four years ago or only those who could cut off their computer Directly (not different alleys and then convert them to Bitcoin, as they do in the last five years). 

And is an Israeli seller who bought cheap Chinese products and "forcibly tries to push" them to Israel at a ridiculous price through advertisements on Radio - Facebook - Also considered a fraudster trying to push a Ponzi? 

Quote of ClassMulder

It's not Ponzi. Do yourself a favor and read the definition of Ponzi scam before you rattle. And no one here pushes the subject of the crypto into anyone's throat. Everyone who enters this discussion comes of his own free will. Like you ..

I know exactly what Ponzi is. It has long been synonymous with running useless things (either at all).

It's a more catchy name than "Tulip Rush".

Bitquine has no trace of value. point. A bunch of idealists \ speculators \ cheaters and early miners are trying to force him to earn that's all.

I'm bothering to react here to Old Devil to hear the rattles on their biscuits and come in here by mistake and throw his money away.

Feel free to discuss with me as much as you like, the next time you use an insulting nickname you'll get a warning.

• I liked! 1

We will then conclude that a distributed, non-blockable, open and transparent system that allows (among other things) immediate payments in any amount and without any intermediary is worthless.

Edited By SaspndD
  • I liked! 1

Just like a banknote with your picture on it is worthless. The argument is not about the system but about what stands behind it.

It is clear that at some point they will move to a digital currency. It is logical that some of the technologies applied to the Bitcoin will be applied. The difference is that this coin represents something - the purchasing power of the state.

Bitkine is a technological toy That does not represent anything behind it! And that's the difference between this bullshit and the coins. The insistence of claiming otherwise stems from total ignorance in the field of economics or a voluntary gain (see fools / cheaters) above.

• I liked! 1
Quote of ag43

Just like a banknote with your picture on it is worthless. The argument is not about the system but about what stands behind it.

It is clear that at some point they will move to a digital currency. It is logical that some of the technologies applied to the Bitcoin will be applied. The difference is that this coin represents something - the purchasing power of the state.

Bitkine is a technological toy That does not represent anything behind it! And that's the difference between this bullshit and the coins. The insistence of claiming otherwise stems from total ignorance in the field of economics or a voluntary gain (see fools / cheaters) above.

You ignored my link that explains why Is the opposite of Ponzi, Article Section ..

Bitcoin represents everyone who believes in it. Unfortunately, we are talking about thousands of people, some of whom are also very rich in national currency, around the world.

If that's how you start collecting teeth, many little girls believe they'll get a dollar for every tooth they put under the pillow.

I did not bother to read the link above, and the very fact that such an article should be written shows the illegitimacy of it.

• I liked! 1

Either delete this thread and find a hobby or turn it into a discussion without the financial aspect ..

Seriously, go ahead.

Threaten users of warnings that in the meantime your level of discussion is the one that lowers the level here, this is a little flawed way ..

1. "Digitale" coins exist long before , The shekel also has a "digital" aspect, and there is probably not enough physical money to cover all of its digital registration.

2. The uniqueness of Is his decentralization ..
You cut off the decentralization, made it like any other coin in the world, and then what is its uniqueness?
3. The block is an inseparable part of the Bitcoin, you can not break the reciprocity between them.

Quote of ag43

If that's how you start collecting teeth, many little girls believe they'll get a dollar for every tooth they put under the pillow.

I did not bother to read the link above, and the very fact that such an article should be written shows the illegitimacy of it.

The fact that you did not bother to read the link shows that you are too shy and unwilling to deal with facts that contradict your way of thinking ... but I learned not to expect too much from you 😉

Quote of ClassMulder

The fact that you did not bother to read the link shows that you are too shy and unwilling to deal with facts that contradict your way of thinking ... but I learned not to expect too much from you 😉

I'm really moving what you expect of me, a fan of Bitquin.

What is the volume of goods traded in use As opposed to what the value of all Bitokins owned by people should answer the question of whether this is a valuable currency or method for owners And veterans take money from investors in new tikin.

You can answer the question of the extent of trade in Bitcoin compared to Bitcoin's scope of ownership.

Quote of Sargon

What is the volume of goods traded in use Bitcoin As opposed to what the value of all Bitokins owned by people should answer the question of whether this is a valuable currency or method for owners Bitcoin And veterans take money from investors in new tikin.

You can answer the question of the extent of trade in Bitcoin compared to Bitcoin's scope of ownership.

The volume of transactions in Bitcoin (as a crypto, not as a form of payment) can be quantified and can be found in the search Simple - dollar value or similar.

Regarding the extent of trade in Bitcoin - I estimate that you intend to pay Bitcoin for goods, products or services - it can not be quantified precisely because the companies and people who receive Are not always obliged to report a transaction - not in all countries and not in all cases. Therefore there are only inaccurate estimates. I do not have a number to give you.

What is the assessment? There are bitcoins worth several hundred billion dollars. Out of this, some Bitcoin users buy real stuff. Such as apartments, vehicles, etc.

Edited By Sargon
This discussion is locked for new replies.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site