Bitcoin - Main and official discussion - Page 118 - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Bitcoin - the main and official discussion

mulderfox

The last few increases Are attributed to the media attention to the new currency - Libra. Although Libra is a central currency with a much higher amount of coins and controlled value - that is, the opposite of a real free market, digital currency brings attention to Bitcoin because it is the synonym for digital (and distributed)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ktorpey/2019/06/19/how-will-facebooks-libra-cryptocurrency-affect-the-bitcoin-price/#5747fb38155f

Link to content

• 10 months later ...
  • 5 weeks later ...
  • 5 months later ...
  • 4 weeks later ...

I wonder what percentage of the buyers of the currency in the last month bought it for a reward to use it or as a speculative investment.
On a personal level I prefer to invest in things with real value, specifically residential real estate that relies on the fact that a person always needs a roof but it is because I am solid and boring probably.

Link to content

Quote of ClassMulder

The mice keep chirping, and the caravan passes. Institutional money is already flowing vigorously into Bitcoin, PayPal is adding crypto to its systems, and Bitcoin has already touched $ 24000 per unit. And there is still a long way to go.

Having a hard time figuring out what the enthusiasm is, crypto costs just like anything else.

The market is in one huge bubble in whatever field you choose because interest rates have been nil since the 2008 crisis and people are looking for where to invest.

The corona has destroyed every good part of the world and has suffered a fatal blow to economies around the world but the stock market that has fallen by 50% has more than doubled since then and is tens of percent above what it was before the corona.

And if institutions are entering the field then it's the worst, it's those institutions that have invested in subprime and brought on us a crisis that has never really recovered from to this day. Their entry only helps inflate this bubble.

Edited By lompy
Link to content

Bitcoin is a much bigger bubble. Note that it jumped by 100% in two months, when there is no logical reason. There is (mostly) something behind the inflated economy. There is nothing behind Bitcoin except the black economy (criminals). No normal person uses this thing, only for purposes of speculation (gambling), and the mining process itself is a crime against humanity.

Dumb people do not understand this, and there are a lot of idiots in governments too. That's why they're still playing kaka instead of signing an international treaty that would make bitcoin trading and use illegal, as it should be.

• I liked! 1
Link to content

Quote of QttP

There is nothing behind Bitcoin except the black economy (criminals). No normal person has a use for this thing

I understand that you are comfortable with your bank account and office work in the air conditioner, Private and food deliveries when it comes to indulging and unaware of what is happening outside your bubble.
1.7 billion adults do not have a bank account.
A quarter of U.S. households do not have a bank account.

One million Israelis without a bank account.

Bitcoin does not need a bank account.
You may have missed the video I attached here, so it's worth listening to and internalizing 
Director of Coincenter explains to Senate Banking Committee why bitcoin is Revolutionary

Link to content

This discussion is locked for new replies.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Gaming treats for the weekend

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside