Bitcoin - Main and official discussion - Page 121 - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Bitcoin - the main and official discussion

Quote of QttP

How do you know when something is a "bubble"? You need to compare the price at which the product is traded in relation to the true value of the assets it represents. Not that I say it's easy to do, but in theory it's what needs to be done.

In this respect, the "true" value of Bitcoin today is the value of the black economy in the underworld, because as has already been said, no one else uses this currency except for speculative investment purposes.

I do not know how to calculate the total value of the black economy, but I doubt it has risen 5 times more realistically in the last year, nor have I seen any significant change in the use of bitcoin for legitimate purposes during this period.

Just to update you, Has not been used by criminals for a long time. Merchants in the dark chain have long since moved to Monroe which is much more anonymous and safe for them. So your theory collapses a bit. Purchased in bulk by PayPal for example - because it already offers buying and selling crypto for American citizens.

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
  • תגובות 1.9 k
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

I know very well what Ponzi is. It has long since become synonymous with the running of worthless things (at all or at all). It's a more catchy name than 'Tulip Panic'. Bitcoin has no shred of value. point. A bunch of id

I wanted to read the article but the site did not allow me to pay in Bitcoin for the Powell.

We will then conclude that a distributed, non-blockable, open and transparent system that allows (among other things) immediate payments in any amount and without any intermediary is worthless.

Attached Images

Quote of Milford Cubicle

There is no one in the world who buys and sells products and pays in Bitcoin.

There is and there is. Here is an example of a small site you may be familiar with in Israel: https://plonter.com/bitcoin.tmpl?lang=heb

That they allow it for the gimmick is nice.

Anyone who understands that this is a Ponzi scheme and he does not deal with it - does not deal with it.

Anyone who understands that this is a Ponzi scheme but is riding the wave and holding on As a speculative investment - will not use it for personal consumption.

Anyone who is stupid and thinks this is the future and believes that it will reach $ 500 in another year - will not spend it today for personal consumption unless he is a complete fool with a split personality.

Bottom line there is no one in the world who is in a situation where it is legitimate for him to use Bitcoin for personal consumption.

Quote of Milford Cubicle

That they allow it for the gimmick is nice.

Anyone who understands that this is a Ponzi scheme and he does not deal with it - does not deal with it.

Anyone who understands that this is a Ponzi scheme but is riding the wave and holding on Bitcoin As a speculative investment - will not use it for personal consumption.

Anyone who is stupid and thinks this is the future and believes that it will reach $ 500 in another year - will not spend it today for personal consumption unless he is a complete fool with a split personality.

Bottom line there is no one in the world who is in a situation where it is legitimate for him to use Bitcoin for personal consumption.

Believe it or not - it is irrelevant. The fact is that it can be purchased in Bitcoin and also in Israel. And definitely buyers. By the way, Tangle will know that there is a significant increase in the purchase of Bitcoin on the site. Beyond that, there are sites like BITREFILL that allow you to convert For gift certificates and basically purchase at any major site and also convert to PayPal. PayPal already allows the purchase in crypto, but so far only for residents of the United States. So no matter how much you try to undo and belittle - the world has long passed you by.

You're blabbering on like Bitcoin's while its shattered value was $ 100, meanwhile its shattered value has gone up 400 times. Won't you get rich?

Reminds me of the Southpark episode on "theoretical dollars"

• I liked! 1
Quote of ag43

You're blabbering on like Bitcoin's while its shattered value was $ 100, meanwhile its shattered value has gone up 400 times. Won't you get rich?

Reminds me of the Southpark episode on "theoretical dollars"

Chattering? Everything I said is true and backed up with facts. As for how much I have or do not have - it does not matter to anyone.

Look what it is ... even someone "one of the founders of the Israeli Bitcoin Association" does not "use Bitcoin" but tries to get rid of it for real money - so much so that he came to an article on TV to lament that the banks are not willing to allow him to convert his pyramid into real money. ..

The first to enter use this net as a classic pyramid scam.

Those who go in the middle of the road use it as a speculative investment.

No one uses Bitcoin on a daily basis as a currency for private consumption. point.

This discussion is locked for new replies.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Medicine and technology - that's how they go together

Medicine and technology - that's how they go together

In recent years, the fields of orthopedic medicine have undergone a real revolution. Many years of research in both the fields of technology and the fields of orthopedics have changed our entire method of looking at medicine, including the field of orthopedics. Want to know what has changed? Keep reading