Bitcoin - Main and official discussion - Page 123 - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Bitcoin - the main and official discussion

mulderfox

Omri - I really do not understand why you are arguing with him. He comes in early and his goal is for the scam to go up as much as possible.

Whatever you say will not convince him simply because he benefits from it.

I bother to respond to warn an innocent user who will run into this thread and consider buying this thing.

Link to content

I do not know, it seems to me that all those who bother to come and react here in the negative are all those who now eat the hat that did not come in early. They will continue to whine and "warn" even when any large company or large financial institution is invested in crypto.

Link to content

Quote of ClassMulder

I do not know, it seems to me that all those who bother to come and react here in the negative are all those who now eat the hat that did not come in early. They will continue to whine and "warn" even when any large company or large financial institution is invested in crypto.

Obviously I'm ashamed I did not enter Bitcoin when the rest of it was $ 400 and I sold at the height of the previous bubble at $ 20,000 before the banks tightened the regulation. But the same can be said for any stock. So there is no reason to get mad.  

Link to content

Quote of lev-xnumx

Obviously I'm ashamed I did not enter Bitcoin when the rest of it was $ 400 and I sold at the height of the previous bubble at $ 20,000 before the banks tightened the regulation. But the same can be said for any stock. So there is no reason to get mad.  

exactly.

Can't remember if I or anyone else has published this article before, and I do not have the strength to search in 123 pages:

https://www.geektime.co.il/blockchain-and-bitcoin-are-mostly-bullshit/

Go wash your hands, kids. : Lol: 

Edited By QttP
Link to content

Quote of QttP

exactly.

Can't remember if I or anyone else has published this article before, and I do not have the strength to search in 123 pages:

https://www.geektime.co.il/blockchain-and-bitcoin-are-mostly-bullshit/

Go wash your hands, kids. : Lol: 

Wow how much chatter and chatter. The truth is I can not pass this article. Beyond that, it's from 2017 - in three years the writer could have changed his mind fifteen times already. And a third thing, "Another completely speculative and uncontrolled financial tool "  This is a statement that completely misses the point of Which he maintains and in a big way: enabling people to transfer value between them, globally, without Big Brother being able to push his dirty fingers in the middle. The "control" he mentions is exactly the reason for the creation . The ability to take the touch of banks and governments into the personal economies of anyone who owns crypto is what draws people in the world to it.

Link to content

Quote of ClassMulder

The purpose of Bitcoin Which he maintains and in a big way: enabling people to transfer value between them, globally, without Big Brother being able to push his dirty fingers in the middle

Password FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read חחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחח

Link to content

Quote of QttP

I prefer the "dirty fingers" of the banks, rather than the dirty hands of the criminals (who are the real target community of the crypto - the largest group that wants to be able to transfer money without control). And like me any normal human being.

The only significant thing that Bitcoin has “contributed” to the world are cyberattacks against random people that have risen significantly since the criminals were given the option of getting an untraceable digital payment.

This article is just talking about naive idiots like you (or the way you present yourself, because I do not rule out that you are pumping it up as a net pyramid investment). No wonder he upsets you.

What has changed in the 3 years since it was written (apart from the bubble that swelled a little more) is the rise in regulation and the emergence of brokerage firms that provide clearing, storage services, Security Etc. for people with crypto wallets. Because what to do - once these are significant amounts - most people are a little stressed by the idea of ​​saving cash (even if they are digital) - that if you lost your private key file, or your computer / drive was hacked, or stolen - then the money is gone.

So you replaced one "big brother" with another "big brother", and along the way gave the crime world a wonderful tool to fuel its "wonderful" activities. Indeed, an apocalyptic vision.

Read all the responses to the "article" and you will understand how the knowledge of the author of the article is simply shallow and does not really exist in relation to crypto.

And again, the criminal world has long been not in Bitcoin. follow up. Just not anonymous enough - especially when financial giants enter it and also institutional investors. That is why criminals have long moved to currencies like Monroe and the like.

Calling me by names will not help you. And I'm not trying to persuade anyone to invest. Those who are interested - Sabba. Even then, this is a risky investment and I do not recommend putting more than ten percent of your crypto investment portfolio. Or alternatively any amount you can lose and will not hurt your financial ability.

Regarding the topic of "there is nothing to do with bitcoin in everyday life" - here is a small example: buying real estate with in Tel Aviv:

http://channel22.co.il/telaviv-btc/

Link to content

Quote of Milford Cubicle

tinsmith. Want to bet it's just a marketing gimmick and the second they get this bitcoin they'll convert it to real money?

Lol .. want to bet it just does not matter because if you can buy real estate in bitcoin then you can buy real estate in bitcoin .. ????

Link to content

Quote by TheCrow34

It is not clear to me where you got this information from.

Ransomware attacks and sites in Darknet are still getting paid in Bitcoin.

I have no doubt the three main uses of Bitcoin It's gambling ("investing"), crime, and wasting electricity.

There is gambling in Bitcoin, but precisely in terms of waste of electricity - most of the mining today is done using renewable energy (solar, wind and hydro).

And again, these would mean that you have to spend for these processes . It is true that there are ransomware attacks that accept payments in Bitcoin, but the truth is that if there is a good reason, the NSA can and finds payments In the past. so, Less anonymous than others. This is simply not required in most cases because it is "only" criminal and not important enough for a country like the United States to go and locate.

Link to content

Quote of ClassMulder

Most mining today is done using renewable energy (solar, wind and hydro).

What's this bad excuse? The fact that the electricity is green does not mean that it cannot be wasted.

And I'm not arguing with you about how much Anonymous .. The point is that many more people have used Bitcoin to buy drugs (and worse) than to buy food. And many more people have used Bitcoin to pay a ransom than to buy real estate.

Edited By TheCrow34
Link to content

Quote by TheCrow34

What's this bad excuse? The fact that the electricity is green does not mean that it cannot be wasted.

And I'm not arguing with you about how much Bitcoin Anonymous .. The point is that many more people have used Bitcoin to buy drugs (and worse) than to buy food. And many more people have used Bitcoin to pay a ransom than to buy real estate.

What exactly do you waste if the electricity is green?🤔 

And many, many, many more people have used dollars to commit crimes than Bitcoin.

Edited By ClassMulder
Link to content

This discussion is locked for new replies.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site