Bitcoin - Main and official discussion - Page 124 - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Bitcoin - the main and official discussion

mulderfox

Quote of ClassMulder

What exactly do you waste if the electricity is green?🤔 

And many, many, many more people have used dollars to commit crimes than Bitcoin.

In Khurchik - you are a lost cause. Hope at least you earn well. :) 

After all, you do not really care if MasterCard assimilates or not assimilates , But only some of its "value" in trading.

Edited By QttP
Link to content

a quote

What exactly do you waste if the electricity is green? 

Are you serious? You're wasting electricity. Or has the whole world already switched to green energy and we have enough green electricity for everyone?

a quote

And many, many, many more people have used dollars to commit crimes than Bitcoin.

What is the connection?

My contention was not that bitcoin is being used for crimes. My contention was that Bitcoin is used mostly for crimes.

As the main use of the dollar it will be to buy drugs and consume pedophile content then we will talk.

Edited By TheCrow34
Link to content

Quote by TheCrow34

Are you serious? You're wasting electricity. Or has the whole world already switched to green energy and we have enough green electricity for everyone?

What is the connection?

My contention was not that bitcoin is being used for crimes. My contention was that Bitcoin is used mostly for crimes.

As the main use of the dollar it will be to buy drugs and consume pedophile content then we will talk.

First of all, there is indeed "green" electricity for everyone. And we'll get to the day when the vast majority of electricity generation will come from renewable sources. But that's not the question. The question is whether "Wasting" electricity. And it “wastes” electricity far less than many other industries in terms of environmental pollution.

Link to content

There are industries that waste resources but produce something. It is possible to discuss in detail on each issue whether it is important and whether it justifies the price.

Mining Wastes resources and produces nothing.

The notion that "proof of work" is a crime against humanity was conceived not by crypto opponents in this thread, but by people from the scientific community itself, who connect to the beautiful idea of ​​the blockchain but object to the way it is realized in Bitcoin itself.

• I liked! 1
Link to content

Quote of QttP

There are industries that waste resources but produce something. It is possible to discuss in detail on each issue whether it is important and whether it justifies the price.

Mining Bitcoin Wastes resources and produces nothing.

The notion that "proof of work" is a crime against humanity was conceived not by crypto opponents in this thread, but by people from the scientific community itself, who connect to the beautiful idea of ​​the blockchain but object to the way it is realized in Bitcoin itself.

Does not producing dollars waste resources and produce nothing? It produces value just as Bitcoin is a value.

There will definitely come a day when mining will not be more significant in the context of . Then basically whoever holds a junction will benefit from it.

Link to content

Is it not too early to announce a revolution? Overall MasterCard saw low hanging fruit and jumped on it. They will deduct a clearing fee (need to check some) from dumb businesses that are willing to accept the nonsense in this attire.

By the way, correct me if I'm wrong, but anonymity is one of the strongest cards in crypto, right? So what's the point of using a clearing company that documents your every transaction with the currency? Use dollars / shekels and that's it.  

Edited By lev-27
Link to content

This is how you build a facility to create bitcoin 
The most important thing is not to build in a hot country like Israel 

And need tricks to dodge a high electricity bill

Inside Iceland's Massive Bitcoin Mine

Edited By Kfir
Link to content

Quote of Milford Cubicle

If tomorrow morning they cancel the option to convert Bitcoin For real currency (dollars / shekels, etc.) - you can not even wipe your ass with your bitcoins, because they are not made of paper ...

You will have nice numbers as a computer file that will be worth nothing.

Who exactly will "cancel" the option to convert For a Fiat?

The government? People will still be able to sell to each other. The central bank? He has no such power. Equally you can say what will happen if tomorrow the dollar is declared as toilet paper.

Bitcoin has fallen about sharply in the past, and has always risen back and higher. In the meantime your bitterness is dripping from the side .. maybe you will wipe?

Link to content

Quote of ClassMulder

There is gambling in Bitcoin, but precisely in terms of waste of electricity - most of the mining today is done using renewable energy (solar, wind and hydro).

incidentally:

https://worldnewsera.com/news/startups/germanys-green-energy-failure-germany-turns-back-to-coal-and-natural-gas-as-millions-of-its-solar-panels-are-blanketed-in-snow-and-ice-tech-news-startup/

Link to content

This discussion is locked for new replies.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site