Bitcoin - Main and official discussion - Page 127 - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Bitcoin - the main and official discussion

mulderfox

Quote of Kfir

You do not have NIS to buy pepper - so sue?

You do not have a single bitcoin - and you tell illusory stories about the wonders of bitcoin?

Go to an attorney who will go to court to get the details you can fantasize of suing me 

Through the back an attorney can do this and bring you my details 

And I promise you delusionally that you will pay me more money than you dream I will pay you as compensation 

Let's see how long it will take you to keep your word!

Because if you do not sue me, everyone here in the forum will think that you are inventing things!

Just chattering!

Some people may think you are a junkie! Daydreaming!

I promise to write to you when I get his indictment and his hallucination.

you are welcome. Put your full details here, or send in a message if you are scared, and I will file a claim. After all, you have nothing to fear if all you claim is truth and not the hallucination of a hallucinatory man who does not know me even a little.

Edited By ClassMulder
Link to content

Quote of ClassMulder

you are welcome. Put your full details here, or send in a message if you are scared, and I will file a claim. After all, you have nothing to fear if all you claim is truth and not the hallucination of a hallucinatory man who does not know me even a little.

Please contact an illusory attorney like you and ask him to release my details 

Promise you will pay him in Bitcoin 

Maybe you want me to pay you grocery expenses? You will send an invoice with your full details 
Or will I just give you my credit card for your use?

You will pass on your details I will find you a Filipino who will throw you the garbage 
From the Lombago that is in the back, which is why you are exempt from working?

Or leave your full details here and a real phone call that my lawyer will check with you on how you pay!

Maybe you want me to look for an attorney for you? 

Ahh you do not have bitcoin, tell him that one day you will have money for a bitcoin wallet and maybe chocolate bitcoin coins.

And I'll show you in court 

Anyone caught writing endless nonsense and hallucinatory lies threatens a libel suit that he lost in an argument that understands how much he is a Stutnik!

Personally turn to mental health care, looking for a professional who accepts Bitcoin? Or falafel balls

I have nothing to fear from a creature like you 

You do not yet have the mind to realize how much brain you do not have 

You are completely delusional according to your writing here 

And I answered you in detail about your hallucinations 

Edited By Kfir
Link to content

This discussion is locked for new replies.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site