Bitcoin - Main and official discussion - Page 56 - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Bitcoin - the main and official discussion

• תגובות 1.9 k
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

I know very well what Ponzi is. It has long since become synonymous with the running of worthless things (at all or at all). It's a more catchy name than 'Tulip Panic'. Bitcoin has no shred of value. point. A bunch of id

I wanted to read the article but the site did not allow me to pay in Bitcoin for the Powell.

We will then conclude that a distributed, non-blockable, open and transparent system that allows (among other things) immediate payments in any amount and without any intermediary is worthless.

Attached Images

The site has been active since December, and I have seen evidence including transactions of people who received the money and the interest as promised. Again, I say explicitly that this is a risky investment, so it is not advisable to put more than what you are prepared to lose.

At the same time, I would like to thank those who have registered through my link, and I will continue to report as soon as I withdraw the fund and profits. Successfully!

It's incredible that there are stupid enough people to "invest" in a Ponzi that gives 50% (!!!) in 10 days

You do not read newspapers, hear news?

Madoff? Eran Mizrahi?

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

What is the wisdom? You can also make money in Ponzi if you come in on time ...

It's kind of like gambling. A bit much.\

Not that the stock market and "big game" economic games are much more than gambling and moving numbers from side to side, but fine.

http://www.קנאביס.com/2014/02/%D7%97%D7%93%D7%A9-%D7%91%D7%99%D7%A9%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%9C-%D7%97%D7%A0%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%9E%D7%A8%D7%99%D7%97%D7%95%D7%90%D7%A0%D7%94-%D7%95%D7%99%D7%A8%D7%98%D7%95%D7%90%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%AA-%D7%94%D7%AA/

They started doing in Israel what they do abroad with this coin - illegal transactions (I do not claim against or favor, I only state a fact).

I wonder why to sell in Bitcoin and not in collect mail?

There are very few people who really deal with darknet, it's not about international criminal organizations or hired killers. All of them are rich children from Herzliya and the area who want to smoke some marijuana. Those who sell it to them need to keep a little sense and get the payment in cash - not in a virtual currency that is worthless.

Why enter this thread, or this sub-forum, if you think Bitcoin is not worth anything? By the way, I've covered my investment long ago.

: xyxthumbs:

There are very few people who really deal with darknet, it's not about international criminal organizations or hired killers. All of them are rich children from Herzliya and the area who want to smoke some marijuana. Those who sell it to them need to keep a little sense and get the payment in cash - not in a virtual currency that is worthless.
This discussion is locked for new replies.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site