Bitcoin - Main and official discussion - Page 62 - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Bitcoin - the main and official discussion

The paradox is that in the second you simply "take it out", you simply coax and restrict its use to use, which is illegal. ()

Exactly what I was trying to say.

But then Tarnogal had already cast the egg. The value has already crashed to the floor with the vast majority of users trying to get rid of the worthless virtual papers with which they were stuck. But criminals will also avoid using it without a huge profit that embodies the risk. Because what will help them a coin that is very difficult to whiten to a "real" coin, because no one else wants it anymore, and they can not buy a black BMW. Will it have a higher value than a virtual currency in a MMORPG game? (Or will even be worth less, because with MMORPG currency you can purchase something - objects within the game)

And in any case, the situation for criminals today is dozens of times better than the situation described above.

Edited By Roger That
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
  • תגובות 1.9 k
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

I know very well what Ponzi is. It has long since become synonymous with the running of worthless things (at all or at all). It's a more catchy name than 'Tulip Panic'. Bitcoin has no shred of value. point. A bunch of id

I wanted to read the article but the site did not allow me to pay in Bitcoin for the Powell.

We will then conclude that a distributed, non-blockable, open and transparent system that allows (among other things) immediate payments in any amount and without any intermediary is worthless.

Attached Images

Some ignorance about Bitcoin is here.

I think we need to publish another article on the site that will clarify exactly what Bitcoin is. Is it a pyramid? Does anyone control it? How was its value determined? And what exactly are the exchanges?

Clarifications:

The Bitcoin is not "dead" and can not reach this state because it has never been in a "life" state.

The value of Bitcoin dropped to a hundred dollars in one stock exchange. One problematic, out of many. Although it is an important and major stock exchange, it has always been problematic.

3. However, the value of the Bitcoin in the other stock exchanges is above the five hundred dollars line. (Can be seen here: http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/currency/USD.html).

4. Roger, you're just talking and frightening people. In the Western world, governments are trying to regulate the Bitcoin. In a way they will succeed.

5. Again: the Bitcoin is not the world of the perpetrators and it is doubtful whether it will ever be. If I am a criminal I will work in cash.

If you have no idea what you're talking about, before you respond, make a minimum effort: you have 6 pages of reading material here. Start from the first page - Good luck!

silkroad 1 \ 2 and the onion grid in general

¢ | ¢ © © ¢ ¨ © × © ¢ ¨

© © × © © ¢ ¨ © © × ¢ × ¢ × © × ¨ ¢ ¤ ¨, ¨ , '.

© × ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¢ (¤) © © × © ¨ ¤ (¢ © × ¢ § × - - - - - - - - - ©

Edited By Klayhamn

5. Again: the Bitcoin is not the world of the perpetrators and it is doubtful whether it will ever be. If I am a criminal I will work in cash.

Bitcoin is the "currency of the offenders". The definition is intended to carry out anonymous transactions, and a secure clearing process that lacks financial and regulatory requirements, making it difficult to monitor the perpetrators. The fact is that the currency rate Fell down It was as sharp as when they removed the black market site (the trade name was in Bitcoin only).

If you have no idea what you're talking about, before you respond, make a minimum effort: you have 6 pages of reading material here. Start from the first page - Good luck!

Probably yours has no clue and you do not make the minimum effort to see the negative sides of these coins. For example (here actually there are 2 pages rather than 100):http://www.zdnet.com/want-to-make-money-mining-bitcoins-criminals-have-you-beat-7000025361/

Edited By ABL

I mean, if I want to have a currency that a government can not tax it, control it, the commissions on it are ridiculous and I do not have to wait a few days to transfer it to someone abroad, so I'm an offender?

What bullshit?

If I am a criminal from today I would prefer , Because some members of HwZone think so ..

The fact is that most criminals use cash. The fact that it seems that every offender will turn his activity to Bitcoin is wrong. Why would he ?

As if it is a big problem today to transfer large sums of money, without declaration of them, between countries.

I mean, if I want to have a currency that a government can not tax it, control it, the commissions on it are ridiculous and I do not have to wait a few days to transfer it to someone abroad, so I'm an offender?

Your 1 + 1 in this case is 3. You did not steal it or use it to trade drugs (I hope so ;)). I say that one should also look at the negative aspects and not live in the illusion that this is the perfect divine coin of all. I'm not in favor of our banks that are oppressing us but different bits are not the answer, there needs to be something in between.

What bullshit?

If I am a criminal from today I would prefer , Because some members of HwZone think so ..

The fact is that most criminals use cash. The fact that it seems that every offender will turn his activity to Bitcoin is wrong. Why would he ?

As if it is a big problem today to transfer large sums of money, without declaration of them, between countries.

Awesome nice space between each line. You did not understand and did not read. What I've presented is facts, so what's bullshit? That the coin fell after they closed the silk road? That criminals take advantage of the fact that transactions can not be tracked?

Edited By ABL

Yes, as if a Western government is going to the judge, who is allowing her to follow you. Their problem will be how to hack you into a computer. Yeah right ..

The value is constantly increasing. The Bitcoin, with all the noise he makes, is still in its infancy. He suffers from a lot of speculators who want quick profit and really do not care what happens to him. They try to control his movements and sometimes even succeed ..

Number of people they own Is a very low number in relation to the 8 billion that inhabit the world in which we live.

- - - Unified response: - - -

Omri, I thought that a criminal is one who produces crime (stealing / rape / drugs / murderer, etc.). Was I wrong?

Omri, I thought that a criminal is one who produces crime (stealing / rape / drugs / murderer, etc.). Was I wrong?

Are you serious? Tax evasion is a criminal offense in Israel if you did not know ...

This discussion is locked for new replies.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site