Civil Engineering VS Biotechnology and Food Engineering VS Mapping and Geo-Information Engineering at the Technion - Studies and Job Proposals - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Civil Engineering VS Biotechnology and Food Engineering VS Mapping and Geo-Information Engineering at the Technion

annex12

My agreement is suitable for all three + chemical engineering + aeronautics and aerospace engineering

At the moment, I was accepted to Biotechnology and Food Engineering (at the end of two years I choose to take courses in food engineering) and to go to drushim alljobs

I did not find a lot of jobs

Which of the professions do you think is more likely to find work (leave a work salary for a student who has a bachelor's degree who can accumulate experience)? Suppose I finish with 80 + (hopefully on 85 +)?

Link to content

In my opinion it is a mistake to go to study by decision of salary only.

Academic studies (especially the Technion, according to rumors) are a difficult and demanding matter

If you have no interest in one of the professions you will probably find it difficult to finish your studies and work in the profession despite the salary.

If you are interested in all of them, this should be your decision only by attracting you more.

post Scriptum.

Do not judge job offers only by placement sites or other.

Link to content

Agree with everything the guy above me wrote - you'll learn what interests you, work you'll already find (and if not exactly in the field - so about).

However, the issue of biotechnology is problematic because there really are not many jobs.

Anyway, you've put a list of 5 domains here completely different. Civil engineering is a completely different field from mapping and geo-information, which differ from biotechnologies and lack any similarity to chemistry and aeronautics.

What interests you in life at all?

The only thing I can say to you, as a graduate of the Faculty, is that Aeronautics is a very wide field that will allow you to specialize in many things that do not mention airplanes / missiles / spaceships (people who have finished working with me in mechanical and material engineering jobs) .

Anyway - shut yourself up. It seems to me that you yourself do not know what each of these areas means. Think, we can help you with questions like what you learn and what you do, but can not tell you what works for you.

Link to content

I can tell you that at least in the first two fields you mentioned there is very much less significant demand than fields such as electrical engineering / information systems / computers, etc. Every day I receive dozens of requests for workers in these fields, and even if the situation on the market is not very bright, there is a high demand. But it is right for someone who says that if you are a talented person with a big head then you'd better go with what you love and you'll get along.

Link to content

Thanks for the comments

I am determined on biotechnology and food engineering in the selection of engineering (Not biotechnology although the degree is engineering And biotechnology)

But I am concerned about the possibility of employment after graduation.

I do not know what I just want to learn and I've been 25 so there's no extra time of sitting and thinking ....

Mathematics, physics and chemistry. All three of them interest me. I studied all three of them in high school. For all sorts of personal reasons, the Zionists do not reflect that a low agreement does not allow me to be accepted for electrical engineering.

So I decided to go for a field if as many jobs as possible and not on a field where a new student would find it difficult to find work.

Of the fields I have listed, which one do you think is most likely to find work?

Link to content

The aeronautics (again - if you do not necessarily find work in the classic aeronautics field you can find in the fields around), civil, chemical and I do not want to promise but I think that the information you can find a good job.

But again - you will learn what "your heart wants" and not what you will easily find in it, that you will suffer.

Another important thing is to understand that in school you will receive mainly basic tools and knowledge and you will not get a profession. You will learn the profession at work. Therefore a chemical engineer can finish as a material engineer in any company and the aeronautical engineer will be a programmer in another company (and I have already encountered similar cases including myself).

Link to content

In my opinion, if you have the right to programming, you will make a preparatory year and a three-year degree in computer science. Or a transfer route of the Open University to the Technion (or any other university). The salaries are significantly higher and the demand is even higher compared to the rest of the faculties of the Technion (except for electrical engineering).

Interest in this work is important, but there is not much meaning to what you are interested in right now. You have no idea what the curriculum will look like, and even more so, you have no idea how the postdoctoral work will be. To choose a course of study according to what "interests" you right now is a mistake in my opinion, impossible to know what will interest you.

Link to content

To choose a course of study according to what "interests" you right now is a mistake in my opinion, impossible to know what will interest you.

You need an affinity for the profession you are studying.

Choosing a profession without interest will cause him to give up and hate his studies, especially in a degree like computer science.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Sony's Power Show

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises