Question - Matrix with a single line (if so) - Study and job offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Question - A one-line matrix (if so)

MOOMOY

I have 2 questions here, I do not know what needs to be done so, I would be happy if someone would explain to me.

1- X1+2X2-3X3+X4-X5=7

2- 3X1+2X2-X3+X4=7

2X1+X2-3X3-X4=11

What am I supposed to do with these two questions?

These are supposed to be matrices, and I will be happy to help

Link to content

What they wanted was to solve it. Question 1 This is one equation, I did not understand how I am supposed to solve it, it belongs to the subject of matrices, but I assume that the 1 combo has endless solutions, but how do I get to it. Question 2 This is a system of two equations.

Link to content

Gauss's extraction method works on matrices. The coefficients of the equations are the organs of the matrix (each equation is a row - some equations = a few lines).

The column of solutions you add to the right of the matrix.

For example, this system of equations:

x + 3y = 5

y - z = 2

x + 2y + z = 4

Translates into this matrix:

6a3005b281f3d4ecab55df447f933223.png

Link to content

Yes, a matrix I know how to do, but how do I solve it?

I have a matrix with 2 lines and 4 disappear, meaning either it has no solution or it has infinite solutions.

And on the other question I have one equation, that is, infinite solutions, but how do I present them?

Link to content

That's the question, to solve it. Brought to the 2 these all instruction is "solve the following equations system" there is no beyond that. But unfortunately no one really explained to me how to solve it, how am I supposed to solve a single equations system with 5 disappear? Even though it is clear that there are endless solutions there is a need to present this somehow, because the answer is not "there is an Ensuf solutions" should express the endless solutions to these.

Even the system with 2 equations I do not really know how to solve or view. (I have not yet learned something called the Gaussian extraction method, these only move to the matrix and solve, but as I said do not know how to do these 2)

Link to content

What does it mean to "move to a matrix and solve"? How does the Gaussian extraction method (or matrices) differ from the usual solution of the system of equations by the method of comparing the coefficients.

In any case "Infinite Solutions" is definitely a legitimate solution to the system of equations.

Link to content

When there are more disappearances than equations, there will inevitably be more than one solution, unless the solution is "no solution" - that is, when some of the given equations contradict each other. In the case in question it is possible, for example, to express the X3, X4, X5 using X1 and X2. It is impossible at any stage to determine what the variables are worth, but only the dependence between them.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Sony's Power Show

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises