Interested in learning programming on .NET - Is it Acre or John Bryce? - Page 4 - Studies and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Want to Learn .NET Programming - Is Acryo or John Bryce?

elellad

skash1z - I can give you the opposite example; There is not one person in my job who does not have a degree, and even if I wanted to recruit someone like that, I would not have been able to do so because this is an HR requirement that can not be circumvented (except for contractor jobs or students).

Therefore, when someone decides to give up an academic degree, he already closes the door to a very large number of companies, and in other companies he will have to compete with other candidates with a degree, so that in every possible scenario he comes from an inferior position.

But there are many more places in the economy that are not your place of work.

So as I said, it should be clear that through a course only, it is impossible to reach the "best" places (even after gaining experience). Definitely. But there are places where they are not looking for the "genius of the generation" but someone who will do them the job cheaply, even if the work will not be the best. The demand for such software is so great that it is possible to integrate into any position even if you are a haafer. So it's true that I personally would not recommend such a course, but it certainly exists. I think it is appropriate to present to the decision-maker proper and correct data on the matter, while here we present an incorrect picture of reality. To make the decision himself. Insists on choosing the "easy" route and trying his luck, his right.

Link to content

• תגובות 46
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site