Do not know what to learn. Does anyone have experience or know the degree in Internet technologies at Bar-Ilan? - Page 2 - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Do not know what to learn. Does anyone have experience or know the degree in Internet technologies at Bar-Ilan?

yoni_h

I do not know whether to be a teacher for me. I do not see myself teaching in front of a class, and I also have a certain fear of a certain audience.

In short, my destiny is to be poor and bitter because I will not do a mathematical degree? : behead:

Symbore, what degree did you do?

Link to content

Your destiny is to be poor and bitter if you do not take care of yourselfprofession. It is not for every profession that one has to study a "mathematical degree" (a somewhat backward definition, but not a bad one).

You can go to study electrical engineering, you can learn some IT technicians profession and I appreciate there are more full of things I do not think people make their living from.

Link to content

In general, I prefer to study at a university than to study practical engineering. At least that's how I was used to thinking.

Does anyone have an idea of ​​optometry? It's 4 years of study, but is there any demand for it? Good salary?

Regarding the degree in technologies At Bar Ilan, I spoke to one of their graduates who graduated from 2009. He told me that the degree alone is not enough to work in the field, but rather has to invest and learn beyond the courses taught in the classroom, and he himself also reached a degree with prior knowledge. So I do not know if this title suits me, because I have no prior knowledge and I do not know if I will be able to learn beyond what is being taught, but do not you think that such a description can open any door to me? If I studied for 3 years, and he basically did not give me anything in the end in terms of employment, it's a total waste of time in my opinion. Do not you think so?

Link to content

If you want to study for a degree because you want job security: there are as stated real degrees which guarantee this and certain humane degrees with great demand

If you want to study for a degree because your job is currently funding your studies: you are going to learn what the job requires and if it is just a bonus then you go to a relatively lighter degree

If you want to study a degree because you want to study a degree: go according to what interests you, so at least enjoy

It is very difficult to learn a profession, not to mention an entire degree in which nothing speaks to you.

Link to content

Clinical Psychology (MA) - one of the degrees that is more difficult to be accepted

Mishpatim (hard on the right to find a job but if you have a practice + MA you will manage) - easy to get

Medicine and Dentistry Course - Should I Really Expand?

Link to content

Optometry is a realistic degree.

What you were used to thinking does not matter. Your goal, I understand, is to find a job with decent pay and satisfaction. In order to do this, you need to create a skill set that has a market demand. An academic degree can lead you to that, but no כל College degree.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime