Consultation on integrating work and studies in the field of networks - Page 2 - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Consultation on work integration and network studies

QWERRREWQ

I'm not in the field of IT, but you may really make it clear that you've worked at it from an early age, as they said before it does not look like you're stuck.

In any case I think there are two stages that your resume should go through. First the personnel, which in many cases means people (usually girls) who do not understand what your experience says and go through the resume and leverage those who do not have BUZZWORDS on the list of requirements. After that when they nip 99% refer to a more or less professional manager, and decides whether to proceed.

I guess you're probably stuck in the first stage. The question, of course, is how one can overcome the limit without lying. For example, the remote desktop may be listed and simply do not realize that it is the RDP you registered.

About spelling mistakes

• Sales - familiarity

You can register in languages

Hebrew - at the level of mother tongue or simply write a native language.

English - medium high level.

Link to content

The resume looks fine.

How many jobs have you tried to apply?

Order 80 jobs in plus or minus

- - - Unified response: - - -

I'm not in the field of IT, but you may really make it clear that you've worked at it from an early age, as they said before it does not look like you're stuck.

In any case I think there are two stages that your resume should go through. First the personnel, which in many cases means people (usually girls) who do not understand what your experience says and go through the resume and leverage those who do not have BUZZWORDS on the list of requirements. After that when they nip 99% refer to a more or less professional manager, and decides whether to proceed.

I guess you're probably stuck in the first stage. The question, of course, is how one can overcome the limit without lying. For example, the remote desktop may be listed and simply do not realize that it is the RDP you registered.

About spelling mistakes

• Sales - familiarity

You can register in languages

Hebrew - at the level of mother tongue or simply write a native language.

English - medium high level.

Thank you for correcting the spelling mistake, and for what you wrote about the BUZZWORDS, it sounds very true to me and if you notice a few reactions I thought about something in the direction, maybe you really want to learn the AD and EXCHANGE in a very basic way and then just add it to BUZZWORDS line And thus pass the initial screening stage.

Maybe I do not have a certificate that also drops me at the initial screening stage.

multicore - to experience your opinion i will be happy .....

Link to content

Look, there's not much to learn. Pay attention to the items I mentioned that are part of the job at Halp Desk.

Of course, every CV file is filtered (even automatic) by a human resources coordinator who has no idea what each word says and is only doing preliminary filtering before examining the candidate's personal software to see that the expectations are right for both sides.

You may register that you have knowledge in managing users, but what will you answer when asked where you purchased from? You might even be asked a "trick" question like what is the difference between a universal group and a global group?

It seems to me a little strange that from the 80 jobs you sent them to, you did not get a single reply.

Link to content

Thanks again for the multicore response,

What I understand from you and Yigal is that I actually have to change my resume in a way that will pass the initial filter, without which I have no chance, which means that I have to write that I have some knowledge and some experience in AD and EXCHANGE so that I will pass to the second stage of the screening - then surely they will also relate to my experience and then hope that they will not ask me too many complex questions in the exam.

I also want to mention that a few phones have come back to me, but most of them are more for a technician And I have technical support at a cash register company that does not know how relevant it is to the field.

By the way, I started about two weeks ago to learn from CBT Nuggets in an orderly manner the material of AD so that maybe until the long awaited interview I also knew to answer more complex questions.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site