Help and advice regarding pc technicians and related fields - Page 2 - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Help and advice regarding pc technicians and related fields

idanw

Okay, okay.

But as I said a few messages ago, I tried to send a resume to the store, but they did not come back to me, and they took someone else there.

(And I've also sent another store, I hope they get it.)

But in principle to get accepted, you went directly to the store, did you come to them, and then they accepted you?

Link to content

Yes, the job search process in the field can be difficult, because I have experience. It has been a while since no permanent position is offered, it is better to try to work as an independent, also a way to gain experience.

Link to content

good week,

You sent 2 CV? It's nothing.

You can also physically turn to stores

You're right about that, but the problem is that apart from the Ksp and Ivory I know they are Large,

I have small shops in my town (I am from Herzliya, Israel), and I doubt they need employees there.

But anyway, I'll try to phone some stores and see.

Yes, the job search process in the field can be difficult, because I have experience. It has been a while since no permanent position is offered, it is better to try to work as an independent, also a way to gain experience.

You're right about that, but I can not work as an independent, I do not , And I have no money to rent a place (not to mention money to buy equipment and replacement parts), and I never tried to pick up an independent business.

And there has to be a person who is very entrepreneurial, who has Management and initiative, it's not easy to run a business, it's not simple at all, and there are a lot of expenses that need to be done

Except for business (municipal taxes, water, electricity, rent, income tax, social security, wages for workers [if there are workers in the store], etc.).

But still, thanks for the advice.

Link to content

Debka I meant to work independently, not to open a physical business, do not owe a car, work in your area, you can get by if taxis, and if it is a computer , So you can take home, information and it requires his opening, but obviously if It's more simple, on the interchangeable components you get a refund from the customer.

Link to content

Debka I meant to work independently, not to open a physical business, do not owe a car, work in your area, you can get by if taxis, and if it is a computer , So you can take home, information and it requires his opening, but obviously if It's more simple, on the interchangeable components you get a refund from the customer.

It's a good idea, but I prefer working in a neat place.

I know there are a few other people in my area doing this, I know they put in a flyer every few months.

But basically, I think I'll get in trouble if, for example, I have to change parts,

It is a lot of running around from customer to store to bring or order parts.

And with taxis (assuming it's not a big distance) just back and forth it's already 20 ~ 30 weighed.

And I also personally do not like going into people's houses ...

I would do it if I had a motorcycle or , And I had no problem coming to people's houses.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site