How accurate is the salary table on the "Dialogue" website? - Page 2 - Studies and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

How accurate is the salary table on the "Dialogue" website?

Radioheadz

In short you do not want to consult but just say what you think.

Do you know your direction? If not then take the advice of Access Denied

If so, go to people who work in the profession you want to study and see their work and talk to them. People will be happy to help you, maybe you'll find that the work you thought interesting is boring and maybe not.

Link to content

I have a degree in software engineering from the Technion and have some experience in contributing to you in the subject of computer science so maybe worth listening to.

Computer Science Most people look gray and boring.

The work can be monotonous and even Sisyphean if you do not find it a certain magic.

Every place you start will come with a lot of black work (even in professions that are not related to computers)

So it's better to work black that you do not suffer from and not looking for how to move a position because it will erode you.

I will not be able to talk about other subjects that I do not know, but what I did see (software and hardware) is important to be connected to the field.

Second, as I mentioned in a previous announcement, studying for a degree in these fields is difficult and demanding.

- Studying in a good place will often be frustrating for those who do not know why he came in or unwilling to commit himself to tear,

I saw quite a few people who broke up and went to learn something completely different after they realized they had no connection to the subjects of study

- Studying in a place that is less difficult, and therefore less prestigious, will often lead you to a situation where you will not find work unless you excel in your field.

You will understand that what I am trying to tell you is not to give up or go to learn something humane necessarily.

It is important before you make a decision to know or see as many things as possible and make a decision based on a certain experience.

Successfully

post Scriptum.

Engineering studies do not guarantee a high salary, just as other studies do not sentence you to be poor.

I know people who studied humanities and today hold good and good jobs in banking and communications.

There are a lot of officials and entry jobs that you do not know.

The way to succeed is to advance on the basis of good and dedicated work. And it's hard to give if you do not like what you do.

Link to content

I have a degree in software engineering from the Technion and have some experience in contributing to you in the subject of computer science so maybe worth listening to.

Computer Science Most people look gray and boring.

The work can be monotonous and even Sisyphean if you do not find it a certain magic.

Every place you start will come with a lot of black work (even in professions that are not related to computers)

So it's better to work black that you do not suffer from and not looking for how to move a position because it will erode you.

I will not be able to talk about other subjects that I do not know, but what I did see (software and hardware) is important to be connected to the field.

Second, as I mentioned in a previous announcement, studying for a degree in these fields is difficult and demanding.

- Studying in a good place will often be frustrating for those who do not know why he came in or unwilling to commit himself to tear,

I saw quite a few people who broke up and went to learn something completely different after they realized they had no connection to the subjects of study

- Studying in a place that is less difficult, and therefore less prestigious, will often lead you to a situation where you will not find work unless you excel in your field.

You will understand that what I am trying to tell you is not to give up or go to learn something humane necessarily.

It is important before you make a decision to know or see as many things as possible and make a decision based on a certain experience.

Successfully

post Scriptum.

Engineering studies do not guarantee a high salary, just as other studies do not sentence you to be poor.

I know people who studied humanities and today hold good and good jobs in banking and communications.

There are a lot of officials and entry jobs that you do not know.

The way to succeed is to advance on the basis of good and dedicated work. And it's hard to give if you do not like what you do.

I thank you for the detailed answer, I would like to consult with you regarding the studies because I see you are a man with a healthy sense.

I suffer (and I do not exaggerate when I say "Sobel") from Daskalculia, if you do not know what dyscalculia is, then I will explain briefly: Dyslexia in Mathematics, I tried everything, private tutors and special lessons. I even tried to start again from the multiplication table I was in 10th grade, After diagnosis I found out that there was nothing to be done about it, I would begin to understand math the day pigs began to fly.

Since then I was lost in everything about studies because I always loved computers and thought I was going to study computer science / software engineering.

But when it became clear that there was no chance that I would learn any real profession, I realized that I was at a loss. On the one hand, I can not study engineering degrees, but on the other hand, I do not want to take a humanistic degree because most of them have nothing to do afterward.

At first I wanted to study biology, but after checking I discovered that there were also courses in mathematics that I could not go through (I could not even do math units in adulthood so I took an exemption and did biology instead).

After a desperate search for a title that really equals something, I came to the conclusion that I apparently had nothing to look for in a degree, either at Haifa University or at the Technion.

The courses that interested me were QA and information security, I inquired about both, I do not need math, both open doors to the high-tech world (although not the salaries of a programmer or an engineer). But a more inferior position in high-tech).

So here, I'm here to consult with someone like you who knows the field personally, I would be happy if you could explain to me how it works on the QA industry and whether salaries in dialogue are close to real salaries.

post Scriptum

I'm sorry I was impatient and cynical in the previous reactions, but it stems from the frustration that another year will pass without me starting my studies.

Link to content

First of all, all the respect you consult.

I wrote to you before that you should go and consult with the employees.

Here's an example, I'll tell you about myself.

Almost three years ago, I decided to study electronics engineering. It seems interesting and engaging and my friends are learning it.

I began to study for several months, and what seemed fascinating seemed boring. I stopped studying and began looking for something that would interest me. I asked and searched and so I came to

School of Law. I started to study and I am so fascinated by the material and love that I am surprised every day anew.

I love computer electronics and stuff, in the free time I deal with it. I enjoy dealing with it as a hobby, but I do not learn it.

I did not think I would go in the direction of humane, but there I found myself happy and fascinated and mainly enjoyed the studies and probably the work that will be.

I finished my first year now and I went to study not because of my salary but because I was looking for an interesting and challenging job.

I know this frustration, I recently had a little of it.

But get discouraged and start to enjoy life and most importantly, open the head for more types of degrees even if they have "Stigmat" of high or low salaries and "social" one or the other. Just flow.

Successfully!

Link to content

What I will write to you is my personal opinion and it does not represent. I encourage you to hear a few more opinions before deciding on something so important about your future.

Unfortunately, I think that with dyscalculia (and I know what it is, and know the subject quite personally for reasons that I will not elaborate on because of privacy), you will have a very difficult scientific title.

The QA field may be reasonable in this case for you, but keep in mind that this is a relatively gray area that requires monotonous work.

It is also not at all certain that one course will be enough for serious places to give you a chance to work.

I do not know enough about the requirements in this area to help or advise you. It is best to contact the company and ask what minimum requirements for the job that interests you.

I can add that the experience with a person with severe dyscalculia, the option he chose is the services (company clerical)

יש לך אפשרות ללמוד במגוון מכללות תארים במשפט, ניהול , תקשורת או כל תחום שאינו דורש מתמטיקה ולאחר מכן להשתלב בשוק העבודה בתחום הלוגיסטי או במתן שירותים (כ"א, מכירות ושיווק, תמיכה וכו')

It does not glow as you hope, or as gray and poor as you think. Every company has a large number of people who provide services to the organization and earn very well.

I do not know you personally so it is hard to give you a good recommendation. I hope that what I have told about them will bring you ideas that you may not have thought, and that will suit you.

Link to content

What I will write to you is my personal opinion and it does not represent. I encourage you to hear a few more opinions before deciding on something so important about your future.

Unfortunately, I think that with dyscalculia (and I know what it is, and know the subject quite personally for reasons that I will not elaborate on because of privacy), you will have a very difficult scientific title.

The QA field may be reasonable in this case for you, but keep in mind that this is a relatively gray area that requires monotonous work.

It is also not at all certain that one course will be enough for serious places to give you a chance to work.

I do not know enough about the requirements in this area to help or advise you. It is best to contact the company and ask what minimum requirements for the job that interests you.

I can add that the experience with a person with severe dyscalculia, the option he chose is the services (company clerical)

יש לך אפשרות ללמוד במגוון מכללות תארים במשפט, ניהול , תקשורת או כל תחום שאינו דורש מתמטיקה ולאחר מכן להשתלב בשוק העבודה בתחום הלוגיסטי או במתן שירותים (כ"א, מכירות ושיווק, תמיכה וכו')

It does not glow as you hope, or as gray and poor as you think. Every company has a large number of people who provide services to the organization and earn very well.

I do not know you personally so it is hard to give you a good recommendation. I hope that what I have told about them will bring you ideas that you may not have thought, and that will suit you.

I must say that you are a great conversationalist, and I would be happy to share my thoughts with you.

First of all, I will say it plainly, I prefer suicide rather than dealing with one of the following areas: sales, marketing, advertising and branding.

With that being said

I studied for every title and title, entered every faculty and faculty and checked, asked, searched, and reached the conclusion that I was not interested in any field offered by the university, but nevertheless I did We want higher education for the sake of education alone and not for the future profession. I have come to a number of conclusions and I will share them with you:

1. Learn general BA, but what will I get in return? Higher education? Probably yes, a title opens doors that will give me financial comfort financially for the rest of my life? No.

2. The title that interests me most in university (although I mentioned it cynically in the previous responses), philosophy, I know that in philosophy I will get the education I am most interested in, but unfortunately I am afraid that this title is even less than a general BA.

3. Geography, an interesting title with no mathematics, I'm sure I'll enjoy my studies, and maybe there's more to do with the title than there is to do with philosophy, but just thinking of me as a geography teacher makes me kneel.

So my idea was like this, on the one hand I want to get a higher education, but on the other hand I want to assure myself a better short-term economic future than a minimum wage.

So I thought to take a QA course and start working in the field, and if I see that I have a strong enough economic base, I will study a degree in philosophy for the sake of education.

Link to content

Look, I do not think it's right to act only on the advice of a single person who does not really know you on one forum or another.

I give you and other people who are reading this discussion new directions to look at things.

As for the declaration of profession selection, I suggest that you do not dispose of such things so quickly. You do not know where you'll end up.

As for your dilemma, it may be worth it if you are thinking of a double degree. One easy circle that interests you and a more practical circle that will also allow you to move forward and find work. I do not know whether catching up with one Technion course will be a good idea or not. In any case, a single course in my opinion is not an education to be based on it alone.

Are you looking at colleges with studies and jobs that are not necessarily high-tech?

Link to content

I also have something to offer (as a student who is about to finish computer science and previously studied computer engineering).

You will begin to learn something, even if you connect to it with half strength. You do not really know what you like until you learn it.

When I started to study computer engineering, I was sure that I did not really like the field of software and I was very attached to a profession like physics.

After a few months, I realized that on the contrary, Super software interests me. Physics? I want to puke. I went to the computer science department after seeing the students there.

Being in an academic setting also allows you to peek into other areas. You can also go into courses that you find interesting, as well as meet students from all academic circles.

Do not be afraid to "waste" a year, what is a year compared to the rest of your life?

Link to content

Oh thank you Bear 770!

Now I'm going to enroll in philosophy studies, there's nothing to worry about for the future right? The main thing is that I like it!

A friend of mine is studying theoretical mathematics, doing a doctorate in Sydney, perhaps saying that it is also an unnecessary profession

But not only does he make good money from scholarships and university projects (in Israel and abroad), he also enjoys and does what he likes and does well

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site