ExamCollection - Reliable site for exams ??? - Page 2 - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

ExamCollection - Reliable site for exams ???

QWERRREWQ

I'll ask you another question.

Suppose and now you are studying for some test, a test you want to pass it because the way you are interested in and not for a specific pass the test itself.

Now, a friend gives you an exact copy of the test you are going to have, including answers, which he has achieved in some way, how much are you really ready for the test versus a test that you will meet the questions there for the first time ever?

What is the point that you know the answers in advance and know what to mark in the test? It's unethical, it will hurt you later on when you get to a job interview, and you're probably working on yourself, because making a test rehearsal is really not a problem. And by the way, all Microsoft authority is that way.

I have long said that the tests are all performance based, like Red Hat's Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), because, relatively speaking, this is a very reputable certification and it is not the same for many people in the country.

If you really wanted to learn and not just pass the test, you would not take a copy of the same test that was going to be you and memorize it :) Food for thought.

By the way, this is also why Microsoft's authority has long been not considered a high-tech field of the field, take it wherever you want.

Link to content

If you really wanted to learn and not just pass the test, you would not take a copy of the same test that was going to be you and memorize it :) Food for thought.

By the way, this is also why Microsoft's authority has long been not considered a high-tech field of the field, take it wherever you want.

It's a pity you did not try to read my detailed responses at the beginning of the post, it seems to be very difficult to click on page 1 - then for you Here is a link.

Link to content

It's a pity you did not try to read my detailed responses at the beginning of the post, it seems to be very difficult to click on page 1 - then for you Here is a link.

I read, and I saw that you were interested in studying and not just passing the test.

Which brings me back to the question: why do you go and look for an "up-to-date" test from Microsoft exam centers if you want to learn, and do not want to memorize answers?

Link to content

I read, and I saw that you were interested in studying and not just passing the test.

Which brings me back to the question: why do you go and look for an "up-to-date" test from Microsoft exam centers if you want to learn, and do not want to memorize answers?

Because even when you learn - and learn well, And knows the material properly, Still, if you want to be certified and especially if you are under pressure of time in all kinds of senses, you need to understand and filter some important points for the test and which points are less important, so it is easier to remember and pass the test because the qualification is not The whole goal - but certainly a fair part of it.

as I wrote.

Link to content

Because even when you learn - and learn well, And knows the material properly, Still, if you want to be certified and especially if you are under pressure of time in all kinds of senses, you need to understand and filter some important points for the test and which points are less important, so it is easier to remember and pass the test because the qualification is not The whole goal - but certainly a fair part of it.

as I wrote.

So what you're saying is that you're reading answers from a test that was stolen in some way, answering your real test based on what you learned from the test that went into your hands and then you do not do it just for qualification?

An excellent way to get certified, if you know the material you will pass the test even without cheating.

Do whatever you want, in a real job interview you will be crushed

Link to content

So what you're saying is that you're reading answers from a test that was stolen in some way, answering your real test based on what you learned from the test that went into your hands and then you do not do it just for qualification?

An excellent way to get certified, if you know the material you will pass the test even without cheating.

Do whatever you want, in a real job interview you will be crushed

"Test stolen in some form" - You never read what they wrote in the post - it's a test that people have brought back from their memory.

"Answers the real test based on the test that has been rolled into your hands" No, just testing to see that I'm getting a reasonable score and passing the test - I'm not Studying Tests, me Doing Tests to see that I am receiving a passing grade.

"If you know the material you will pass the test without cheating" - Sure, but to know And remember all the details of the material In 100% should spend close to a thousand hours back and memorization - and even this They do not want you to do it, nor do you need it Knowledge And from the point of view The exam, So I pass these tests - as a kind of summary and a convenient focus on the material I have learned, focus - if you have learned any education and I am sure it is - is through an accepted memorization before tests.

And by the way "deceive" The intention is to do something that is illegal or steal the minds of - and they know very well that quite a few people are getting ready and they still do not do anything with it - and probably for them it's normal, even at the level of people who really prepare they tended these tests without learning, which we both oppose.

"In a real job interview you will be crushed" What is a "real" job interview and what is a "false" job interview? In the meantime, I have done quite a few interviews and have done well.

Link to content

"Test stolen in some form" - You never read what they wrote in the post - it's a test that people have brought back from their memory.

"Answers the real test based on the test that has been rolled into your hands" No, just testing to see that I'm getting a reasonable score and passing the test - I'm not Studying Tests, me Doing Tests to see that I am receiving a passing grade.

"If you know the material you will pass the test without cheating" - Sure, but to know And remember all the details of the material In 100% you have to spend close to a thousand hours back and memorization - and even Microsoft does not want you to do this nor need to, the important thing is to remember the key points in terms of Knowledge And from the point of view The exam, So I pass these tests - as a kind of summary and a convenient focus on the material I have learned, focus - if you have learned any education and I am sure it is - is through an accepted memorization before tests.

And by the way "deceive" The intention is to do something illegal or to steal Microsoft's mind - and they know very well that quite a few people are getting ready and still do not do anything with it - and it seems that for them it is normal, even at the level of people who really prepare.

"In a real job interview you will be crushed" What is a "real" job interview and what is a "false" job interview? In the meantime, I have done quite a few interviews and have done well.

So I tell you that there have always been exact copies of tests that are fully updated and are identical one by one to the test (word for word)

Show me where They claim they have no problem with that? Have you ever heard about NDA? If you did not hear then you probably signed something without knowing what you're signing. Not allowed after tests of Share knowledge about the test, you are not the only "sinner" but there is a lot more like you and that's why it's the certifications It's not long since you're looking at it, and it's all maybe very junior positions in the field.

A real interview is an interview that will ask you about real-life questions and not questions from tests like Microsoft's "How to share files on a server With server , Answer: IIS "- by the way this is a true story.

In short, you over the years, when you get into a little more space you will realize that you are wrong that you think you are taking a test with a test, you are just paving the way for qualification in the shortest and most miraculous way of getting a test form and knowing exactly what is going to appear. You will enter international forums of authority from all fields like techexams and you will see that not only do I think it but anyone who respects the domain claims the same.

Well, if you were rejected because you did not have certification, you probably did not have a real hard interview, because a professional place knows that Microsoft's authority becomes a nervous commercial market for fraudsters and that is why the market is flooded mainly In non-quality people from all kinds of different Bar-Levite colleges

Link to content

So I tell you that there have always been exact copies of tests that are fully updated and are identical one by one to the test (word for word)

Show me where They claim they have no problem with that? Have you ever heard about NDA? If you did not hear then you probably signed something without knowing what you're signing. Not allowed after tests of Share knowledge about the test, you are not the only "sinner" but there is a lot more like you and that's why it's the certifications It's not long since you're looking at it, and it's all maybe very junior positions in the field.

A real interview is an interview that will ask you about real-life questions and not questions from tests like Microsoft's "How to share files on a server With server , Answer: IIS "- by the way this is a true story.

In short, you over the years, when you get into a little more space you will realize that you are wrong that you think you are taking a test with a test, you are just paving the way for qualification in the shortest and most miraculous way of getting a test form and knowing exactly what is going to appear. You will enter international forums of authority from all fields like techexams and you will see that not only do I think it but anyone who respects the domain claims the same.

Well, if you were rejected because you did not have certification, you probably did not have a real hard interview, because a professional place knows that Microsoft's authority becomes a nervous commercial market for fraudsters and that is why the market is flooded mainly In non-quality people from all kinds of different Bar-Levite colleges

The question is - if Microsoft really has a problem with that, why do not they put claims on those sites that take exams and ask for money? - It's really a little strange that Microsoft specializes in the subject of copyright claims :).

On the merits, there is no doubt that whoever learns from a fraud test - especially himself - but if he has ripped himself apart and learned a lot, I do not see a problem using any tool to summarize and focus the material. As long as Microsoft knows it exists and knows that people are using it, Sees it as cheating (and second thoughts - maybe they enjoy it indirectly ...).

As for job interviews, you're probably talking about job interviews for an advanced or semi-senior position in the IT field, which you will not even reach for an interview so long as you do not have a minimum of several years of experience in the field and proven receipts. In such cases we all agree that the interview will not be easy and check your proven knowledge And your experience in the field.

On the other hand, I am talking about job training for beginner positions in IT, where the interview is much more basic and theoretical, and there you can certainly find yourself facing questions that are included in the material you have learned to be accredited (whether directly or indirectly) so that this study , Not learning from tests) is important.

Link to content

On the merits, there is no doubt that whoever learns from a fraud test - especially himself - but if he has ripped himself apart and learned a lot, I do not see a problem using any tool to summarize and focus the material. As long as Microsoft knows it exists and knows that people are using it, Sees it as cheating (and second thoughts - maybe they enjoy it indirectly ...).

Many forbidden things in the world know and there is not always the possibility of fighting especially things on the Internet, I did not delve into the legal issue of what Can do and what is not but one thing is certain, when you do their test you sign the NDA. Which means that you should not share information about the test you've passed and what it's included.

If you learned and sat and whispered and I'm sure that's really what you did, then you really do not have to use the braindump, in the end it's cheating, and no, it's really not "use any tool to summarize and focus the material", this is to know the test structure with all that implies , Which is far from being under the definition you mentioned.

If you understand that it is cheating then it is in your hands to do what you think is most correct and fair, keep in mind that this is what makes the certification you so desperately desire to be worthless.

Link to content

Many forbidden things in the world know and there is not always the possibility of fighting especially things on the Internet, I did not delve into the legal issue of what Can do and what is not but one thing is certain, when you do their test you sign the NDA. Which means that you should not share information about the test you've passed and what it's included.

If you learned and sat and whispered and I'm sure that's really what you did, then you really do not have to use the braindump, in the end it's cheating, and no, it's really not "use any tool to summarize and focus the material", this is to know the test structure with all that implies , Which is far from being under the definition you mentioned.

If you understand that it is cheating then it is in your hands to do what you think is most correct and fair, keep in mind that this is what makes the certification you so desperately desire to be worthless.

First of all, of course I will not get out and share a single comma from the Microsoft test that I will do.

Beyond that, because I do not have an infinite amount of time to study and plow - so although I have ripped myself apart in learning I still need this tool to summarize and focus, and by the way, you may be surprised to hear, I do not know what the correct answers are! And why? Because I'm just doing the simulation - getting the score And that, Until now I had no idea that these are real tests one by one and now that I know I can just Learn the tests I will not do that Because I never deceive myself.

And as you rightly said "in your hands do what is most right and fair."

And by the way, just a question - on other tests of Cisco and Redhat does Brain Dumps?

Link to content

First of all, of course I will not get out and share a single comma from the Microsoft test that I will do.

Beyond that, because I do not have an infinite amount of time to study and plow - so although I have ripped myself apart in learning I still need this tool to summarize and focus, and by the way, you may be surprised to hear, I do not know what the correct answers are! And why? Because I'm just doing the simulation - getting the score And that, Until now I had no idea that these are real tests one by one and now that I know I can just Learn the tests I will not do that Because I never deceive myself.

And as you rightly said "in your hands do what is most right and fair."

And by the way, just a question - on other tests of Cisco and Redhat does Brain Dumps?

I am convinced that there is also Cisco in that because there, too, are American tests.

This haunt will not be relevant because it's a Hands On test, which means you're on a computer that pops up exactly what you're asked for, it's not an American test that you choose from some possible answers.

I generally think this is the right approach to doing tests. Prove knowledge. As one who did RHCE I can tell you that the experience is different and much more rewarding. If you're interested you can find information here:

http://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/ex300-red-hat-certified-engineer-rhce-exam

As to what the overall scope of the test is. It has a pre-test called RHCSA that needs to be done before moving on to the Engineer track

- - - Unified response: - - -

And implied that you are a guy with a head on his shoulders, I was exactly in your position in the past because of this I can have a slightly different perspective.

Having a lot of success and continuing on self-study is the best.

Link to content

Thank you very much for the encouragement, I am at the beginning of the road and hope to integrate into the HelpDesk type as a starting point, in the hope that I will reach the highest levels - both professional and rewarding.

Really thank you, I think quite a few people will be able to draw conclusions and learn from the discussion here.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Sony's Power Show

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises