A discussion between computer science at the Technion or Ben - Gurion University - Page 2 - Study and suggestions work - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

A dispute between computer science at the Technion or Ben-Gurion University

GNR

Thank you very much for the reactions, I think that I was finally convinced of Ben-Gurion.

Another question -

I'm still thinking maybe trying to start the path of bioformatics, I think it's a more interesting track than "just" computer science. Although I was recommended by graduates of this degree, it is very important to make sure that at the end of the degree, "Computer Science" is written and not something else, what do you think?

Link to content

Thank you very much for the reactions, I think that I was finally convinced of Ben-Gurion.

Another question -

I'm still thinking maybe trying to start the path of bioformatics, I think it's a more interesting track than "just" computer science. Although I was recommended by graduates of this degree, it is very important to make sure that at the end of the degree, "Computer Science" is written and not something else, what do you think?

Now I have just begun a second year at Ben-Gurion University.

Too bad for your time Get off of it Just shut you down on the track where they decided which courses to take and there is a situation you would prefer others during the degree.

What's more, it does not give you any plus in the job market.

There are a selection of elective courses, and you can also choose to specialize in the second year, which is quite similar, and you decide which courses to take, but you've already had a little idea what you are interested in.

Successfully.

Link to content

I have just spoken to a registration section at Ben-Gurion, but the registration is closed, but they said that the "one-year" admission agreement for the year started at 680, and shortly thereafter went up to 730!

At the demand site is not assigned and is located on 670, hand 710, still a high probability of being accepted or not?

Link to content

For example, in the Technion, in order to be a doctor, you only have to take out high grades. In Ben-Gurion, you also need to undergo a personality test and you may not even be a doctor if you have the highest grades because in personality you are not suited to treat people.

Many psychopaths (with excellent grades) come from the Technion's Faculty of Medicine.

I do not know what you are basing on this nonsense, but in every medical school in Israel (including the Technion) there is a series of interviews in the admissions process that also filters people with an 800 psychometric exam.

As for the other nonsense that you wrote about the Technion, it seems that the problem is with you. I and many of my fellow Technion graduates enjoyed our studies very much.

Link to content

The fact that you enjoyed studying is not directly related to what I have claimed.

I'm not saying that all of them are there, but there are only a lot of crows there.

In general, there is an atmosphere of competition at the Technion that seems to be suitable for the crows.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises

new on the site