Study Engineering - Page 3 - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Study engineering

omerm80

• תגובות 41
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

"Dukka" ?!

Um ... Maybe it's because software / IT is the only area in the country that has employment and money?

As the field creates "crowded", the barriers to entry to it rise, even if these are not technical-necessary entry barriers (as should be Dr. to engage in the R & D of drugs or something). It has nothing to do with "college versus university". In a very "crowded" market there will also be differentiation between the university, between Zionists, and so on.

Link to content

I come from the field of IT .. I have the CCNA and military experience and I can work now in it but quite prefer to go into more field of engineering because being a communication technician is not what I want to be in the future ... And second thing then how all machines in industries operate without mechanical engineers How to have an entire production pub of In Kiryat Gat and are about to open another one that there is no need for electrical engineers? Cypress whose software is the easiest option because every meter has ... but I do not know if you can say that this will be the case in 4 years ... And there is a situation that I will eventually go to the software if I see that the situation is much better there and so hard electricity say ...

Link to content

I understand from people that the situation in general is very bad today and machines are not something and graduates are finding it difficult to find work, and in the software in which college graduates find work easily ...

Another rumor of the kind of "friend of a friend told me that .....", "I heard that ....."

It's bullshit! There's enough work for everyone! The vast majority of people who have not started working as students find work within a few months of graduation ...

And those who do not find are usually one of the following:

A. They live in the center of the country (in the Carmiel area) or in the south (Be'er Sheva and the south).

B. They do not know how to link the theoretical study at the university to what happens in real life and then do not go through ideas.

Link to content

IT = Information Technology. I did not understand the distorted connection they created here between this field and being a technician Or computers. The CRM developer is an IT developer, an ERP developer (for both of them and their parts). He is an IT professional, a software engineer who builds an XYZ management system.

There is electricity and electronics work. Maybe less than in the past (in Israel), but there are.

Link to content

And secondly, how all the machines in the industries operate without mechanical engineers, how there is an entire production pub In Kiryat Gat and are about to open another one that there is no need for electrical engineers? Cypress whose software is the easiest option because every meter has ... but I do not know if you can say that this will be the case in 4 years ... And there is a situation that I will eventually go to the software if I see that the situation is much better there and so hard electricity say ...

Check the ratio of the number of machines to the number of programs. Estimating the ratio of 1: 100 will do chesed with the machines.

Link to content

Find something "and work a good job and develop and be relevant even at the age of 40 + this is two different things.

Finding a job is also possible without a degree at all, but many places will be closed to you and you are not sure you will find work at the age of 40 +.

A title also gives you knowledge that you are unlikely to acquire on your own. I wrote in quotation marks that in certain places (... Technion) all that the UNIVERSITY does is attach a gun to your lap and you are already learning everything on your own from the fear that you will fail.

Link to content

Yes what question is relevant knowledge ... if what you know to do is A simple one that does not require a lot of math or sophistication or is sure to be replaced by another technology that a young student will find easy to learn just like you, so they will prefer the young student to you.

It's not that simple to stay competitive and a university degree can give you the knowledge and thinking to give you this EDGE.

Personally, I think it's better to be able to pick up an independent business as soon as possible, but of course it's not easy either.

Being a high-tech salary worker all my life is something I'm not sure many want.

- - - Unified response: - - -

Maybe it's better to sell vegetables ... and then in the free time to work on start-ups.

Link to content

I try very hard to enter Ben-Gurion and I postponed a year in order not to attend college ... but if I am not accepted and there is no situation that is rejected in a year ... What field of engineering including software can easily integrate from college?

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Gaming treats for the weekend

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside