Family Counseling & Counseling - HWzone
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

A course for family economics

LimaC

Hello everyone,

I contacted several institutes that offer the course, but none of them in Jerusalem.

Does anyone have information about such a course taking place in Jerusalem?

If in the end I will have to compromise and travel once a week to Tel Aviv for a few months to study, I hesitate between the Redlich Institute and Lash Lidor Pelossof.

The first is cheap with 10,000 from the other, but the second one is also issued with a certificate of trainers in addition to the advisor's certificate for the family economy.

In addition, Bradlich's attitude was very courteous, and Philosoff's educational counselor treated me like a little boy (I'm 23) and advised me "gently" to wait a few years and then go back to them.

I'd love to read

• Opinions about the course itself
  • The specific institutes I have written about
  • About the possibilities it opens
  • And can it really be studied in Jerusalem?

Thank you very much to all the commentators.

Link to content

The immediate goal is to make a living from the field, such as a tax consultant.

The larger goal is to establish a company specializing in the field.

All this from a place where people really deserve advice, help and direction with the money they usually work on very hard.

Link to content

These are two different areas. Academic economics deals with the "general market" and the course I am talking about deals with the individual economy that affects, in my opinion, much more than the economic and general life of man.

However, I do not rule out economics studies in an academic track, but this is for another discussion.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Gaming treats for the weekend

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside