A bachelor's degree in Computer Science from HackerU College. - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

A bachelor's degree in Computer Science from HackerU College.

Moshik144

Hello everyone, I want to study for a bachelor's degree in computer science, but I have heard that this title has a lot of mathematics at least 80 and the truth is that I am relatively weak in mathematics.

The Open University has dropped completely because I am weak in mathematics and the studies are independent studies and in short it is not for me according to what I know myself. I do not have a matriculation certificate and a psychometric exam. , But I saw that it is possible to study for a bachelor's degree in computer science at HaKoker YU College, without a psychometric exam and without a matriculation certificate, and the degree is relatively easy because there is not much math like the rest of the institutions, the degree is B.Sc but is not recognized by the Council for Higher Education If I can find a job after completing my degree, and whether institutions are Will YETK take this title?

It should be noted that I am deliberating between this degree and a single course in programming, which are the only two options that allow me according to my level of difficulty.

I would be happy to receive an opinion on this title and also to hear about someone who studied this degree at Hacker College yo ...

Link to degree - http://www.michlalot.co.il/hackeru/B.Sc-IUBL.php

Link to content

It's not a title. It's just a course.

After you do it you get credits at IUBL University, and you have to complete the degree through it.

Even after you complete it, all you have is a certificate of an institution that is not recognized in Israel. how fun.

You will be a walking cliché like the Russians who were "brain surgeons in Russia" and here they are security guards at the mall.

Link to content

Why did you decide at the Open University that all this is self-study?

There are classes for almost every course, lectures and exercises.

And, many people without a mathematical background have done degrees in computer science and have passed. Everything can be learned.

What's more, you sound like someone who wants to program because "high tech has money" and you do not really like it, so you probably will not be a good programmer and you will not get a lot of money in high tech.

From here, I agree with Gil28 and think it's not for you and agree with multicore that you'd better do a course in programming language of your choice before you invest time / effort / money in the title.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

The intermediate model from the Turing generation adopts the number of active units in its refreshed super version, equipped with double the volume of graphic memory - and goes out to provide a solution to some of the constant demand for more and more video cards