Hot or Bezeq - Which is better? - Page 3 - Networks and Internet - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Hot or Bezeq - Which is better?

puvsc

HOT or Bezeq  

31 votes

1. 1. HOT or Bezeq

• תגובות 69
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

I actually got an e-mail from them that they would soon be coming to my area

I did not understand why even a normal supplier did not work with their infrastructure in 014, Orange, and all major companies

XFONE 018 The only unit I know who works with UNLIMITED and are a very small supplier

Does anyone know why?

Link to content

I have to share my frustration here and start this with a very clear conclusion - likely to get any organ through organ trading would be easier than to get an attractive offer from Internet companies in Israel.

In addition to the current infrastructure at home, I want to build another infrastructure on the other side of the house. I will not delve into it too much except that we have reached the conclusion that it is preferable.

So my current infrastructure is HOT and the doubt is International, I thought to do the same trick in the new infrastructure but I was wrong.

Let's start with the fact that, on being an existing customer, I was offered NISNUMX on the infrastructure, plus NIS 10 monthly on the Hotbox and installation fees of 140 NIS.

That means I was stuck on 388 NIS on initial payment and then 150 NIS monthly.

After getting annoyed with the "existing customer deal" we compromised on a new customer and offered me a NIS 100 infrastructure that did not include installation fees.

It actually sounded reasonable to me until I turned to Bezeq International for a quote on a supplier.

In general, they offered me a monthly NIS 50 on a supplier only, which means that if I stayed at the current status of an existing customer I would have been paying a monthly 200 VAT and that is about 100 MB.

After that, they gave me a price quote for NIS 150 that includes infrastructure plus a supplier (along with Bezeq). That's how I get every NGN gimmick they have, including the underwater cable and router, but I have to pay 100.

This, too, was reasonable until the representative, who was clogged with the shekel, sent me to the website To make sure I have an NGN infrastructure in the area at all.

The site of Of course, I found packages much better than she offered me, so I said goodbye and called Bezeq.

The representative, who was a little less clueless than a parable Confirmed that my area has an NGN infrastructure and was interested in the deal they offered me at Bezeq International and Hot.

I told her I was offered the whole package at 150, so she offered me the entire package at 130 NIS with all the services Gimic offered by Bezeq (backup and all the draft) and check the installation fee.

It's kind of annoying that I had to go through all these representatives, each of whom spread me an hour with questions that a child in the 5 class does not ask such backward questions, and all this in order to squeeze some fair deal from these companies.

Oh yes, it's pretty sad but it's pretty easy for me to say that Huth was the only company that gave me a proper service and response. The service providers of Bezeq and Bezeq International do not answer the matter. They do not volunteer information and especially do not try to offer packages but wait for you to tell them exactly what you saw on their site and what you want them to do with what you saw on their site.

I can not believe that 11 in the morning until now I was only concerned with it. It just burn time.

Link to content

I disconnected from Hotmail for another two months I did Triple 3 first months in 200 and after that almost 400 is not worth the expensive.

Or I will stay with their infrastructure in 100 + 20 considered doubtful and this is = 120

Although the Internet is And of Not such a hit I was not enthusiastic at all to say the least.

I believe that in half a year the roof of the Internet will come to me and the Electric Company will come to me and I will resign from these two exhausting infrastructures. How long does it take to connect people to the infrastructure? When do they intend to retire everything at 2020?

Link to content

I believe that in half a year the roof of the Internet will come to me and the Electric Company will come to me and I will resign from these two exhausting infrastructures. How long does it take to connect people to the infrastructure?

keep dreaming.

When do they intend to retire everything at 2020?

Link to content

This discussion is locked for new replies.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site