Interested in learning through the Internet. - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Interested in learning through the Internet.

barakbar99

Hi there, My name is Barak Ben 24 after the army.

I would like to do QA certification and access the ISTQB and STD tests, and OCJP (Development To Landroids).

I searched Google and all kinds of sites like coursera and cbt nuggets and lynda and google but there is no preparation for these tests online eg presentations And exercises.

I did a year at the university, but it did not work because the quality of the teaching did not suit me.

The goal is that I will find temporary work on computers and will receive and gain experience and understand my suitability for high-tech while working.

My direction is to go to industrial engineering and management or engineering software or otherwise.

The course I want to learn alone on the Internet is the ISTQB software tests.

And study in one of the colleges for the course Android software and my goal is to take the OCJP exam.

In addition I have access that for quality teaching should pay and these colleges with a reputation will give the post.

My approach is such that as an engineer I need to know programming so it will not hurt though Kors LANDORIDE over 20K.

Working on the tests will give me experience and it seems to me simpler to take the test of tests alone.

I also want a course that will reassure me that at university everything went too much at once, recursive and hereditary, and I started to get stressed.

Thank you very much and with blessings, Barak.

Link to content

If you do not know your suitability to the high-tech world, why specifically QA?

Why do you think these qualifications will help you?

Why do you need a preparatory course for some certification to learn Android programming? Why not just buy a book, find a good website either Mooc course free?

Link to content

There is the book

Introduction to Java Programming

Y. Daniel

That he seemed serious to me.

But without experience and without a diploma, I do not have a chance to go into high-tech.

I've heard that Oracle's certification is really high quality and hard at the end really hard test.

Thanks to mooc site I did not know about it at all.

Link to content

This is the beauty of programming (especially in Android programming or IOS), you can get experience without the need for an employer. Just start writing code ...

Courses teach you one thing - to pass certification. Certification! = Knowledge. Accreditation without experience = certification that can be wiped with at best.

Link to content

This is the beauty of programming (especially in Android programming or IOS), you can get experience without the need for an employer. Just start writing code ...

Courses teach you one thing - to pass certification. Certification! = Knowledge. Accreditation without experience = certification that can be wiped with at best.

I started learning Android programming but got some salad.

I downloaded adt and the problem that the emulator does not work really well is slow.

I tried downloading all kinds of software but they did not really work well.

I realized that eclipse is going to switch to Google Studio.

Which has a few begim.

I do not know I have the feeling that even online courses are out of date and it's really discouraging.

Seems to me better to learn only java buckleps and gold without development .

Link to content

Quit your comfort zone. In any case, you can set all the abbreviations of Eclipse. You'll have to know how to use the gradle sometime.

If you have Android, why do you need an emulator?

I do not know. I just started a course in the course

https://www.coursera.org/course/androidpart1

I got into trouble with the emulators.

My goal is to see if the program works in the Galaxy 2s and Galaxy s3

And there are all kinds of operating systems like kitkat and such.

(By the way, the plan worked for me).

In short I gave up on the way because I'm a perfectionist.

And Eclipse did not work for me, and I said that I wanted to learn like an Eclipse course and not an Android studio.

I want to take a serious course that will teach the basics of programming properly and not quickly and quickly Like at the University.

Link to content

But where did you take a certification course that teaches you fundamentals seriously? Again, the certification course teaches you how to pass a certification exam.

The only way to learn to write code, is to start writing code.

Getting involved is fine, everyone gets into trouble at some point or another. But if you gave up so early (at the stage of emulators), maybe that's not the field for you?

Link to content

Start learning the basics of java and object-oriented programming.

Here, take some missions:

1. You'll learn recursion

2. You will recognize several data structures - arraylist, treeset, hashmap

3. A linked list will be implemented

4. A quick sorting and blending sort will be implemented

5. Write a code that illustrates why polymorphism is needed

6. Explain what static is

7. Write a class that is an interface

8. Write a class that is singleton

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site