Help - Freezing Computer with White Screen - Computer Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Help - PC freezes with white screen

et al

I bought a new i5 computer, I transferred the With the operating system from the previous computer and I replaced all the drivers the problem is that the computer occasionally gets stuck, the screen turns white and nothing responds, the only option is to turn off the computer.

- Sometimes it happens after half an hour and sometimes after 5 hours of work, sometimes it's while browsing the browser, sometimes while working in Word and sometimes just when the computer is on and the screen saver is running, I could not find anything consistent that causes it

- I ran various stress test programs, all the tests pass without any problem even 24 hours continuously

- I upgraded from Vandos 8 to 10, the problem continues in the new system

Any recommendations what to do?

Link to content

Try what they offer at the big toms hardware discussion.

Canceling C-STATES.

You lowered To 2133Mhz if it is faster.

Also check for new bios, even beta. Not that it has helped anyone in the past, but there may actually be a new version for your board.

And if nothing helps, then yes you are worth trying to reinstall. Maybe your problem is not related to this general problem. 

Which Do you have some units?

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Gaming treats for the weekend

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside