Dispute between Colleges - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Dispute between colleges

AleXarcasM

I am interested in studying software engineering in the coming year (another two months)

Unfortunately my data are not enough for universities, I was in several colleges. And my confusion is mainly between Afeka in Tel Aviv and Ort Braude in Karmiel.

Both levels seem to be high, but from what I heard Braude is more considered.

Braude's main problem is distance and location.

On the other hand, it is central and has more life.

Does anyone have experience with these institutions? Or do you understand? Does it really matter where I learned? Should I give up comfort for a more "considered" degree?

Link to content

Although I did not specialize in the subject many years ago in high school I was in software engineering.

Before you start studying I would recommend that you check out what minimum level required in universities / higher education institutions and possibly do some preparatory course or complete the gaps that will greatly help later on.

Link to content

You will also consider Hadassah College in Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv Academic College.
In the end, the differences between these degrees add up to an extra (and unnecessary) year in software engineering. In the end, graduates in both degrees work in the same positions.

Link to content

As far as I know, Sammy Shamoon College also has a master's degree track. (Perhaps also in others)

In my opinion, all the colleges are more or less the same level. If a university is not an option at all, I would probably go to the place closest to home (among the recognized colleges).

It's also possible that college studies are more difficult than other colleges. Did you get anything out of it? probably not..

Link to content

At university, the studies are more difficult.

The university degree in the eyes of most interviewers is more considered.

If you study well at college, take high grades, and be interviewed properly, there should be no problem finding a job.

Just do not expect the first job to be glittering and lucrative, like that of outstanding university graduates.

In addition, it is very desirable to start working during the degree to gain invaluable experience.

Link to content

Quote of OvO

At university, the studies are more difficult.

The university degree in the eyes of most interviewers is more considered.

If you study well at college, take high grades, and be interviewed properly, there should be no problem finding a job.

Just do not expect the first job to be glittering and lucrative, like that of outstanding university graduates.

In addition, it is very desirable to start working during the degree to gain invaluable experience.

This is one of the considerations between the center and the north, and in the center I had more employment options.

Link to content

Your reaction is more appropriate and severe.

I know engineers from this college who will make you and ten like you a school, so I mentioned this college.

On the other hand, I know university graduates who are not worth the ink on their diploma.

(And I am not a college graduate but a graduate of the Technion)

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site