Recommendation on Console - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Recommendation on console

mj23

Hi I'm looking to buy a console after years of gaming Extreme gaming I like beautiful graphics and that's about the highlight

Budget up to NIS 2000 

There are also recommendations I would like to link to stores if there is or even a second hand 

I would like to say what you recommend

Thanks in advance to everyone

Link to content

If you want a game console it's just PS4, as one who holds PS1 / 2/3/4 / PSP there is no better the power of this console is stronger and also there are more good game titles, most They are indicators for the kinect spectrum (motion sensor) and its capabilities are weaker.

If you are tuning in to PS Lament then wait a bit until the new and more powerful version comes out.  

Hope I helped . (-:

Link to content

I think differently.

There is no estimated date at the moment as far as I know, chances are we will not see the console on the shelves in 2016. The problem is that their price (at least in the country) Will be in the sky.

In my personal opinion, if you feel like it , So buy now and enjoy. Even so the prices are quite low and there is an excellent wave of very good games along the way.

Personally, there is ps4 and I really do not care about going out of the reinforced version, since They promised that all the games would go to both consoles, and that's how my TV is FHD.

Link to content

@mj23

Really not bad, on the contrary, there is a situation that I will buy as well Summer. (Debating between it and a new video card and both).

His exclusivity is very winky to me. The point is that the exit of the thin xbox one is really close, but after my visit to Eilat in two months. Which will probably remove it from the chapter.

In my opinion it is a matter of preference of the exclusive. 90% of games overlap. The remaining 10% are exclusive. Go with what interests you.

It's true that ps4 is a bit stronger but it's nonsense, believe me that the difference in actual resolutions is marginal (consoles) sometimes To close the gap, games on xbox work at a lower resolution (with upscale), intermittently or always, but it is not so noticeable and certainly not on a huge TV.

An example of exclusive dominant and distinct: (there are many more but less familiar)

-Sonic has the uncharted, bloodborne and god of war.

-Laxbox has the gears of war and halo, deadrising some of which by the way also came out for windows 10.

Features:

- Sony will be very soon , While Microsoft so far is only plotting something in that direction.

-Xbox has back-up support in xbox360 games Free (If you have them), which expands the library considerably. Sony has paid ps2 games (Maafan for their part).

- Both online consoles cost money and both have good service and give free games, which are open to use Only for the duration of the subscription (Note that they are cumulative and not deleted).

- Both consoles can be streamed to a computer, but in xbox it is more than likely because it is built in Windows 10, while Sony should install .

-The xbox's Kinect is probably better than the Sony camera but I'm not that well versed in it. 

- Some claim that the xbox control is more convenient than the Sunni sign and has Pulls out against the Sunni sign where the battery is built.

- The Sony remote, on the other hand, contains a touch screen, lighting in different colors, a motion sensor and a built-in speaker, which add nice things to a significant part of the games.

- I will not expand on the operating system, because I think the two consoles installed a good system that fits the needs of the console.

I tried to be as balanced as possible and not biased in favor of the sony (although I have :D ). 

I'm sure I forgot more things but, I hope all this will help you decide.

Link to content

• 3 months later ...

I'm also interested in buying 4 or XBOX 1 ..

I was looking now at the PSN Pip Shop for 17 and they are demanding on this 400 weighed O_O 

It's psychic.

Is it possible to buy CDKEY for gaming like a computer?

And whether you can expand on the monthly subscription of the Internet. What it includes includes how much it costs and so on.

Thanks.

Link to content

Quote of OvO

@mj23

Really not bad, on the contrary, there is a situation that I will buy as well XBOX one summer. (Debating between it and a new video card and both).

His exclusivity is very winky to me. The point is that the exit of the thin xbox one is really close, but after my visit to Eilat in two months. Which will probably remove it from the chapter.

In my opinion it is a matter of preference of the exclusive. 90% of games overlap. The remaining 10% are exclusive. Go with what interests you.

It's true that ps4 is a bit stronger but it's nonsense, believe me that the difference in actual resolutions is marginal (consoles) sometimes To close the gap, games on xbox work at a lower resolution (with upscale), intermittently or always, but it is not so noticeable and certainly not on a huge TV.

An example of exclusive dominant and distinct: (there are many more but less familiar)

-Sonic has the uncharted, bloodborne and god of war.

-Laxbox has the gears of war and halo, deadrising some of which by the way also came out for windows 10.

Features:

- Sony will be very soon , While Microsoft so far is only plotting something in that direction.

-Xbox has back-up support in xbox360 games Free (If you have them), which expands the library considerably. Sony has paid ps2 games (Maafan for their part).

- Both online consoles cost money and both have good service and give free games, which are open to use Only for the duration of the subscription (Note that they are cumulative and not deleted).

- Both consoles can be streamed to a computer, but in xbox it is more than likely because it is built in Windows 10, while Sony should install application.

-The xbox's Kinect is probably better than the Sony camera but I'm not that well versed in it. 

- Some claim that the xbox control is more convenient than the Sunni sign and has סוללות Pulls out against the Sunni sign where the battery is built.

- The Sony remote, on the other hand, contains a touch screen, lighting in different colors, a motion sensor and a built-in speaker, which add nice things to a significant part of the games.

- I will not expand on the operating system, because I think the two consoles installed a good system that fits the needs of the console.

I tried to be as balanced as possible and not biased in favor of the sony (although I have PS4 :D ). 

I'm sure I forgot more things but, I hope all this will help you decide.

His exclusive computer and his incredibly low FPS really make you so wink?

Link to content

@Sylum

First of all, you might think that everyone is throwing these games on 60 FPS on their PCs, especially since 30FPS is at least as obsolete as my ps4.

And secondly, not all exclusives came or went (in the future) to the computer. And if we consider the sound feature of the xbox - the backwards compatibily then in general ...

So the answer is yes.

@proevo4ever

Do not even bother to look at the psn's Israeli store unless there's a foreign holiday that makes them do it .

Open an American account with a fictitious address. Buyers claim $ 50 from g2a.com much less :D  And buy from the American store. There are lower prices there, too Great.

g2a.com also sells subscriptions to ps + at ridiculous prices (for an American account of course), and also cd-keys for games but less.

The same for me I guess.

In addition, there are stores like game.co.uk or shopto.co.uk or vgp.ca or play-asia.com

They are all very cheap and highly recommended stores. I got the invite from all of them.

For the monthly subscription (ps +), it gives you access to online games, proper discounts on titles and others, and also plays as a gift every month. The games accumulate, but you can play them only as long as you subscribe. Have you stopped? You can not play. Have you returned your subscription? It's possible again :) 

Link to content

Quote of mj23

Hi I'm looking to buy a console after years of Computers Gaming Extreme I like beautiful graphics And that's about the emphasis

Budget up to NIS 2000 

Oh ... you're going to be disappointed, get off the Extreme Gaming PC to the locked 30FPS ...: s07:

Connect to a computer controller With cable For television, you will get a console gaming experience from the future.

Link to content

If you do come down from an extreme computer to a console, you're disappointed, but of course not :D  

I personally hold both ps4 and PC + reasonable, and even have some overlapping games such as the 3 witcher and the battlefield. Honestly, graphically, I do not notice any dramatic differences. The FPS difference is a bit more noticeable, but not a deal breaker for me. I manage to enjoy the ps4 very much.

Anyway, yes. You need ps + for playing online. The registration to the American account is very simple and perfectly legal, and there is no fear of any. There are lots of sites that give American public addresses exactly for these purposes.

For Black Friday, you'll be in stand by. Amazon will take out safe interesting.

Link to content

Quote of OvO

First of all, you might think that everyone is throwing these games on 60 FPS on their PCs, especially since 30FPS is at least as obsolete as my ps4.

And secondly, not all exclusives came or went (in the future) to the computer. And if we consider the sound feature of the xbox - the backwards compatibily then in general ...

So the answer is yes.

As for FPS I meant it is lower on the XBOX than on the Sony. As for the computer I do not know about others, I am talking about myself and for me 60FPS is a standard.

If you have already So I do not have to explain to you how much GOW, LASTOFUS, UNCHARTED and others are much better than HALO and GEARSOW. What's really interesting like the Forza and TOMB RAIDER that was TIMED EXCLUSIVE exist for the computer and many others will be on the computer (anything that comes out in the future from what I understood).

VOICE COMMANDS have been in Windows 7 ever since and no one has used it or CORTANA on Windows 10 it is probably not so critical to the survival of the human race. By the way, I hooked up With a microphone for the sign and the sonic commands are excellent.

About this COMPATIBILITY BACKWARDS For the excellent signals that go to PS4. The list is incomplete as in Sony 4 there is no game that ever went to 2 and 3. 

Link to content

First of all the FPS difference between the Sony and the XBOX is extremely marginal, both poor if anything.

And secondly, do you really want to determine for everyone which exclusives are better? Who said uncharted is more interesting than gears? Or the last of us more interesting than halo? It's all a matter of taste.

Anyone who is willing to accept the shortcomings of the console will also benefit from Ps4 and with And from the benefits that each console presents (each one and his preferences ..)  

Link to content

Quote of OvO

First of all the FPS difference between the Sony and the XBOX is extremely marginal, both poor if anything.

And secondly, do you really want to determine for everyone which exclusives are better? Who said uncharted is more interesting than gears? Or the last of us more interesting than halo? It's all a matter of taste.

Anyone who is willing to accept the shortcomings of the console will also benefit from PS4 And with XBOX And from the benefits that each console presents (each one and his preferences ..)  

Everything is true only in the matter of the exclusives I must resist because I did not really remember when Made me cry like a child with cuckoos. In my opinion, REVIEWS is the best way to compare, and there is no doubt that the reviews of NOUGHTY DOG games, for example, but not only, are much more praiseworthy.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site