Recommendation on Console - Page 2 - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Recommendation on console

mj23

Listen I 'm not against you, in my exclusive taste of And if I had to choose only one console it probably was the ps4.

The reason I bought it At the time was the last of us.

However it should be noted that I really like gears, and have just purchased the 4 for windows.

By the way, the games that are now coming out for Sony's ps2 are a very poor and ridiculously expensive solution (to the antiques they put out) for backwards compatibility, and the library in backwards has grown to quite impressive dimensions. What's beautiful here is that unlike Sony, there is no need to buy games again. And even if they do, they are very cheap anyway and can be obtained for a second-hand penny.

And in my opinion also the remasters of They are the answer to the backwards and not vice versa :D 

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site