Looking for opinions from people who have studied in coding academy - Study and job offers - HWzone forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Looking for opinions from people who have studied at coding academy

Itay Koren

I know what the prevailing opinion here is about all the several months of programming courses, but still interested. 

I'm looking for people who really learned there and went through the learning track, was it worth it?

How to level? And anything else that comes to mind about the course.

Thanks.

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...

A broad field like programming can not be taught in a few months, even if it will be a university course. 

What is being taught is apparently an environment Any and the basis of language X. 

Now you have to understand that if you have programming experience in general, it will be easy for you to understand any programming language. You should aim for it.

The question is whether you go there for a diploma or to really learn programming?

Link to content

I have programming experience in general.

The main reason I am interested in the environment. A place where people come for the purpose of learning and spend most of the day for it, as a job and also of course for learning specifically JavaScript.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site