College or self-study? - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

College or self-study?

ulaipar

Peace.

Maybe you can help me. I want to learn network management of CCNA Information Security And virtualization.

There is a possibility to learn it in Bryce color, but it is very expensive around the 19000,

On the other hand, I have the opportunity to learn all this on my own, through online courses, books, etc.

In the end I want to get hired, and I do not know what employers are looking at, where the college's cracked? International certificate?

Or only proven knowledge and experience?

I would be happy if you would help me

Thank you

Link to content

You want to learn all these things?

Offering you to concentrate on one or two issues instead. And information security are the two areas I would suggest from what you wrote above.

If you have no previous experience at all, you should have something for most employers to look at your resume at all.

Want to save money and know how to sit on your ass and study alone? There are enough online courses that cost divorced people. Do them and go directly to the certification exam.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site