Electronic Engineering / Computers / Hardware in Long Term Thinking. - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Electronic Engineering / Computers / Hardware in Long Term Thinking.

ToyMan

Hello everyone, I am a student of the future who is debating with himself.

I really like the field of electronics and in particular am very interested in hardware and chip development (even engraving a PCB in a CNC machine for all kinds of projects that I build as a hobby.)

I want to study and develop in the field and study electronics engineering (or computers and everything related to hardware) in particular in the future VLSI, VHDL etc.

The thing is that, according to what is seen in the world today, the field is falling heavily both in Israel and in the world as a whole (the industry is simply moving to Asia), demand is falling and more and more to find work.

Is it worthwhile for me to study and invest in a profession or the situation is only going to deteriorate and in any case I will see myself finishing converting software / machines.

Really sucks to see a negative picture in this industry, especially in the field I'm interested in from a very young age.

I consult with you; The workers / unemployed in the field, the students who already see the picture of the area better than me.

I have no problem learning software or machines, also interesting. It is clear to me why I am more attracted and in any case it is impossible to ignore the fact that it is difficult to find a job (as of today) in the field and the demand is not exactly rising.

Thanks to the tortured :)

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises

new on the site