Negative Review on KSP - Page 2 - Consumerism - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Negative review on KSP

Sh_Dor_Lq

I'm glad I went to buy a Black Friday gaming screen for PC and the seller was trying to offer me something more expensive 

With 144HZ and I wanted something with 75HZ a bit cheaper and he said it ran out of stock within a minute 2 checked me and told me he had the screen to me in the branch that got it in stock and that I would go buy it ... all good 

Another good experience I bought a computer on Friday or Thursday I can not remember in two or three hours the computer was ready to send me asms to come pick up.

In general, KSP has not yet made a fuss with me.

Link to content

Quote of Yarin Shoi

I will be glad about the KSP I went to buy in the Black Friday screen Gaming The computer will populate the seller and tried to offer me something more expensive 

With 144HZ and I wanted something with 75HZ a bit cheaper and he said it ran out of stock within a minute 2 checked me and told me he had the screen to me in the branch that got it in stock and that I would go buy it ... all good 

Another good experience I bought a computer on Friday or Thursday I can not remember in two or three hours the computer was ready to send me asms to come pick up.

In general, KSP has not yet made a fuss with me.

Fine and I'm very happy for you that everything went smoothly during the buying phase. There is usually no problem with buying. The problems start after buying when you need their service.

Hopefully you will not have to get to this unpleasant stage.

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...

So it seems that there are some problems of lack of service, yes it is difficult to deal with Israeli customers without a doubt on the other hand, the service providers in our country regardless of the time the network or the seller lacks in many cases the service approach can easily make any With a client.

It's actually worth mentioning the first case and saying that the seller is right there are scratches on the motherboard and that eliminates the responsibility (technically we saw that the board is okay and the ticket is OK) to say that customers are liars and bastards.

The second problem and it is even more serious for me and it is also a phenomenon that exists in many places that people who sell and service a product do not understand it, now it is not a shame to say you do not know and need to check more problematic it when misleading customers even if without malicious intent.

A few years ago I went to Ivory to assemble a computer, I had all the specifications ready after I also consulted with the members in the forums, the seller tried to push me other products claiming it was better and asked if I wanted their professionals to assemble the parts I explained to him nicely that it is the specification. "Yam that will bring everything that is needed and this is I did not want to take risks there were then a lot of rumors on the net about getting other parts of what was ordered do not know how true it was but trust myself.

Link to content

The Israeli client is a shit because the service is here and they work on everyone. It's a process that has taken root after many years of stinking attitude to customers.

For example, the cellular companies that were lying month after month for gifts / packages and all kinds of promises that did not meet them. 

Link to content

I come from this market ... so I know a little bit about how it works ... 

On the one hand, the Israeli customers are the worst customers, apart from the Indians (who are the most detractors)

The Israeli client is very liar, deceitful, and trustworthy. Which creates in the seller a kind of protection mechanism against customers.

Like an airport security guard, everyone is suspected until proven otherwise.

Of course it does not represent everyone ... but if a customer comes to you with a phone he bought and says that the phone you sold him is junk 

Because it is impossible to answer him for conversations, and then it turns out that when there is a conversation he drags the red circle (the separation) instead of the green (answer *)

So you understand that you fell here on a nervous ork (and most are like that)

The minority are the cunning of the computers that come with a "barcode" / product ready from home, buyers and goers, a smart and rare customer.

But on the other hand KSP are cheaters ... and it's a little known ... like the stories they take out parts from computers And then sell computers "castrated" cheaper

And the parts are sold separately to other customers. 

And I had a specific representative who was a law abiding person in Israel! And the story that was so.

Bought me a gift LOGI's keyboard expensive at 545 if I'm not wrong ... after 3 hours! Yes yes Yes 3 hours after they bought me the keychain (which is closed and not used at all!)

I went back to cancel the deal because I had no need for it, I went back with whoever bought me the doorbell so the money would be returned to him for the ticket.

The seller saw that the invoice was made 3 hours ago (and he was also the seller !!!) Then at the height of the audacity, "Well I download you 5%, because it is the law in the country" 
Forget that it is one big loony for the wolves and that these sellers are lying to you who tell you to download 5% ... because there are several layers of the law ... I pointed out that I work too

In a company similar to his own, and if a person returns after 48 for hours, his money can be returned to him (of course the product is closed and not opened or used!)

He insisted he must fulfill the law because he is a law abiding citizen, no problem ... then he says then i return you 515 NIS, i'm not a scientific calculator, but it seemed to me 

Makes sense ... on the way home I thought that the amount was not working for me ... I got home I opened a calculator and he stole my money ... it is only 3 shekels that he stole ... but think about a few more people

They stole the 3 Shekel ... the successful method in action ...

In short, KSP is a company of crooks and I have no problem suing me ... I have proof and they have proof that I am right (invoices of the transaction and cancellation of the transaction ... and they also have a system ... so you can not really escape the truth)

Edited By Pleomax
Link to content

I guess that 3 these shekels did not make him rich.

And even if he does it all the time it comes out at the end of the month divorced.

I think the point here is that he just threw *** at the most cheeky level there is.

He did not have the strength to calculate how much 5 was, so he just dropped a reasonable number, the main thing was to get the customer out as quickly as possible.

It shows the level of the person, and the standards of the network. 

Link to content

Quote of elikh

I guess that 3 these shekels did not make him rich.

And even if he does it all the time it comes out at the end of the month divorced.

I think the point here is that he just threw *** at the most cheeky level there is.

He did not have the strength to calculate how much 5 was, so he just dropped a reasonable number, the main thing was to get the customer out as quickly as possible.

It shows the level of the person, and the standards of the network. 

Which is also funny, say and he wanted to throw me away quickly, because I'm supposedly taking a while when he can choke someone else ...

But the store was empty !! (It's a Ramat Gan branch) In the evening, we were the only ones in the store except for someone waiting for some item from the lab (but it's a different department)

And indeed 3 shekels do not make anyone rich ... and including I did not go back or complained to them ... but their damage they get as now 

That I "cry" / complain about it ... they accept the bad name that failed workers create ...

At the end of the day the network / company is its employees ... the employee or manager is the face of the company ... and this is true for every company ...

The problem is created when you take all sorts of incompetents and give them a minimum salary and throw them into the water ...

This is a disease in computer networks in Israel ... only in stores There will usually be very quality employees both in terms of service and sales (such as RMS, TMS, zigzag, etc.)

Networks like Ivory, KSP and Bug ... always have bad employees ... and not that they are bad because they are not smart or bad people ...

They are just as bad as service providers, where they tend to sell their tenant, and the service side is abandoned. All these companies are looking for sales people rather than service people. 

Link to content

The person represents the network, and it renounces responsibility for it, by not responding to the complaint of the thread opener.

Just as the army is forbidden to go sloppy because it represents the entire army.

Regardless, a few more people (including me) were put up here by a few other problems we encountered, so it's hard to say that this is a case in point.

Link to content

It's not related, I did not say that he does not represent the company and I did not talk about any further response that came in this discussion. I talked about this case of his, which arrived at the beginning of the opening statement of the discussion even before there was even one more response. The one who has a negative opinion about a certain employee in a particular branch, this is by definition No "Probably refers to the whole network as well. "It may refer to, depending on the circumstances, but it is not" probably ".

Link to content

I think the intention was that he opened the thread because the problem with the whole network (because they do not relate to his complaint), and not because of a specific person.

Other so it seems, He would not have opened a concatenation to get down on a person.

Perhaps the choice of words is less successful, but it does not seem to me that if instead of "probably" he had an impression "and" then the meaning of the chaining would have changed.

Edited By elikh
Link to content

Quote of elikh

Perhaps the choice of words is less successful, but it does not seem to me that if instead of "probably" he had an impression "and" then the meaning of the chaining would have changed.

The meaning might not have changed, but what was certain to change was that I would not have wondered what it seemed to him to be "probably."

Link to content

Quote of Milford Cubicle

The meaning might not have changed, but what was certain to change was that I would not have wondered what it seemed to him to be "probably."

Sorry I'm not good at writing but should not you be so petty? It is clear to everyone what I mean by this sentence.

Ask "Why" on a complete complex theorem is it obvious? The answer is no, so I just asked you.

Really this correspondence feels redundant because everything here is clear to everyone and as elikh wrote to you, that person represents the network and in addition the network does not comment on the subject.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

The intermediate model from the Turing generation adopts the number of active units in its refreshed super version, equipped with double the volume of graphic memory - and goes out to provide a solution to some of the constant demand for more and more video cards