Consultation in the field of studies - studies and job offers - HWzone forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Consultation in the field of studies

orel80

Hi there, I wanted as you preferred to start a computer course.

Here is a list of courses https://www.hackeru.co.il/

Can someone tell me from experience / information what course I would be worth to do in terms of the salary that can be exercised at the end of the course,

And in terms of market demand for the same field that I will study.

It is important to note that I have no previous experience in the field, I am going to learn from scratch to the end while preferred.

Thanks (by the way also for Acario I would love to hear your opinion :D)

Link to content

Quote of multicore

What is your knowledge and background?

What do you want to do today and in a few years?

These courses are nothing more than the authority of manufacturers who do not in any way help people with zero experience and certainly not worth the money.

I do not have knowledge in the field, I mean, not in the field of courses at least in computers. In general, I have knowledge and I know a lot of things 

Not something that will help me in one of the courses on the list I will have to learn from scratch.

I want to work in the field of computers today, and certainly for a few more years. The whole world of gadgets, cellular computers is very interesting to me, so I wanted to check on a course that will advance me.

That means no help. After all, they have to teach from a zero point. This is how they note, and in some of the courses they undertake in writing to find work at the end of the course in the field being studied.

How about then skipping courses is a waste of money? Trying to run straight to a certain degree?

Link to content

Quote of orel80

I do not have knowledge in the field, I mean, not in the field of courses at least in computers. In general, I have knowledge and I know a lot of things 

Not something that will help me in one of the courses on the list I will have to learn from scratch.

Starting from some basic point. There are many things that you can learn at first while still in school and learning to install And use different software.

For this, there is no formal school system.

Usually, the way many people in the field (who were not lucky to be exposed to it during military service) is to start from a junior position like helpdesk / NOC and from there to be exposed to technologies and metrology in the field.

Here, too, there is no need for a course, but only a love for the field. Do not be afraid to ask questions and explore.

Quote of orel80

We want to work in the field of computers today, and certainly for a few more years, every gadget world, Computers Cellular is very interesting to me so I wanted to check on a course that will advance me.

This is a very general description. Start working in the field and you'll see what attracts you.

Quote of orel80

That means no help. After all, they have to teach from a zero point. This is how they note, and in some of the courses they undertake in writing to find work at the end of the course in the field being studied.

How about then skipping courses is a waste of money? Trying to run straight to a certain degree?

Because what you learn there does not help you in any way if you do not deal with it in parallel In your workplace.

Paying for the authority that is already flooded by the market for many years of your money is a shot at all.

Everything that is promised to you in the various colleges is very far from reality. It's a pity that no one criticized their marketing methods in the media.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site