Consultation on studies - very detailed. - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Consultation on studies - very detailed.

callmeshay

A little background about myself that might help you to focus on me professionally.

I studied software engineering at the Technion, in addition to completing a webmaster course at John Bryce.

I have not been able to find such programming work, I've worked on CRM implementation, and now I work as a debugger and cross-platform problems with configuration,

I want to study one of the following courses, the college I teach will probably be the acrobatic but it is also under examination (I do not believe that they are offering a job commitment but I realized that it is with a signed contract .. I still do not get excited about it).

What interests me is either QA or development studies Androide .

My English is basic and not beyond that, which makes it a bit harder for me today, but I adapt to it and learn and improve over time .. Passive.

Development This course is not cheap but very intriguing, and software testing may be less intriguing but I have confidence that it will be much easier to find in it work

I would be happy to receive tips and advice.

Thanks in advance!

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site