Question About SEO Course, Networking Memberships Online Advertising and Sales - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Question about SEO course, online advertising and sales networks

Maor Levy

Hey friends,

I am a 28 son having a BA in economics.

I want to change a profession in the direction of marketing a bit difficult to take information from institutions of study that they tell you what you want to hear.

I would be happy if there is someone who deals with this and can tell me what to do after work. Is there a market demand?

And of course where to learn? I've been to Hacker Yu for a syllabus that seems really serious and they have a wide syllabus that touches a lot of things but they have a lot of bad reviews on them.

I would be happy to advise ;)

Link to content

Hi Maor,

You'll see marketing as a very broad field ... You can work in advertising agencies as a budget manager, you can be assistant marketing manager, you can work in various media companies, but these are the initial jobs that require a lot of relatively low hours of work.

What is true is that if you love the profession and be good, you can progress within a year or two to better positions.

I came from the world of marketing but I decided to specialize in another field, I did a development course In John Bryce. Great college, in my opinion they are considered more than hacker Hugh professionally. If they have a marketing course I recommend you go to them.

Successfully!

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site