Cheap mobile recommendation - up to NIS 1000 - weighs 4 Xiaomi Redmi Note - Gadgets and Mobile - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Cheap mobile recommendation - up to NIS 1000 - weighs 4 Xiaomi Redmi Note

lompy

Looking for Up to ILS 1000. The cheaper the better.

What's important:

1. Partial lien

2. The quality of a good conversation, which will sound properly on both sides (also on the loudspeaker)

3 Will work properly.

4. time As long as possible

Everything else like For example, not Kirti at all

I saw a sheep Redmi Note 4 64GB 4GB and Note 4X 64GB 4GB

They are recommended in this segment.

One is a bit more expensive and comes with a Cipst of And an octagonal processor at 14 nm

The other is a bit cheaper and comes with a Cipst of And processes 10 cores in 20 nanometers

What types of models are recommended, from past experience with My Chinese sense of humor The more expensive the better. Is this the case?

Does this laptop meet my criteria?

I would be happy if someone who has the laptop can testify to the above points because on the one hand he is a preacher and on the other hand I also saw not very positive reviews.

I would also be happy if you could recommend me It's better if you think there's one, in any case it's really important to me that it meets my criteria.

Link to content

• lompy changed the title to Cheap mobile recommendation - up to NIS 1000 - weighs 4 Xiaomi Redmi Note

In terms of price it is already starting to be a bit too expensive.

You will be able to detail what its advantages in terms of specification is that I seem quite similar to note

I would be happy to recommend more, in the end the goal of buying a device is cheap but not to be frustrating (run smoothly, hear good conversations and Will work)

Link to content

I would appreciate it if you could elaborate on concrete differences that would help me make a decision 

I do not see any difference between them that is worth NIS 200-300.

Something can be treated please to the point of Front mediatek

In any case, I shall be happy to have additional opinions / recommendations.

Link to content

I really do not understand why you bother to respond.

Making statements, it's good, it's not good, without backing up what you say in anything factual and without providing anything concrete that can help decide.

A comparison to Subaru and Porsche does not help to understand why one model is good and the other is not.

Anyway really disappointing that no one here except Roy is responding, I'm sure there are quite a few people here who can help.

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...
  • 2 weeks later ...

I have the note 4x in the version of the 32 Giga.

Works great, e-sim (what i bought), has generation 4 ... Good (at least for me), running smooth and unplugged, loading once every two days + full use, fingerprint reader (really convenient instead of typing passwords).

What is ...

I have hardly found a glass shield and transparent plastic when I bought it in Israel - after that I ordered accessories from abroad.

If you buy at a good price, say if you are in Eilat or something can be found in my opinion on 600-700 shekel? About a year ago I bought it at 850 or 900 did not remember exactly but there was an attractive price compared to the alternatives.

I do not know the A1 but as a company from my record I am very pleased and it is definitely worth checking out the merchandise they offer.

Link to content

Thanks for the response, you bought it last week version of GIGABYTE 64 with 4 Giga Memory and Processor's .

Leaf 900 failed in KSP.

The laptop is not for me but what I've got to deal with is fine. Fast, do not get stuck, hear fine, Straight locked.

Great device for the price.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site