I've done a guide to making oc for open and closed processors I've invested a lot of hope you'll enjoy - Overclocking and Cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

I did a guide to making OC open and closed processors and invested a lot of hope we enjoyed

danielyacov

What it takes to do OC The processor?
1. Must Chip set Z For example: Z170. (If you have the options shown in the picture below in the tutorial then you can OC For CPU, there are more advanced boards that allow OC)
Each processor is suitable for-OC But if the processor with an open product is so much easier to do OC.
You need a lot of patience and be careful.
Massive cooling will be sufficient to cool the processor after execution OC.

To start performing the-OC You have to log on to- Of the motherboard. To log on to- You need to turn on the computer and right click on Delete Or one of the buttons-F On your keyboard until you get up-. 
After you click on Delete Or about one-F On your keyboard- Supposed to come up. 
to all there is BIOS His own, e-BIOS Variable from board to board There are more comfortable and there are fewer but it is the same principle.

If the processor has an open product (For example: i7 7700k) So you have to do the following steps:
1. Come in-BIOS To the column of the-OC There you will see the option CPU Ratio (In short FSB).

What is CPU Ratio?
CPU Ratio Shows the clock speed of the processor. (If your processor is in the normal frequency, it is 4.0GHz Then 40 will be listed and if you change it to 42 then your processor will run on the frequency of 4.2GHz) So, as I wrote to speed up the processor, increase the CPU frequency in 1 and then save the changes.
After the Windus has gone up you have to do a stress test with a software called OcCT (Or any other effort program I will give links after the manual) for 15-20 minutes. If the CPU did not crash and there was no error you can continue to upload the-Ratio Again in 1.

If the processor collapsed, the moment came when tensions should be raised. Go to-BIOS And there you will see the tab CPU Voltage Where it is necessary to bring up the deceased with a rather small leaf.
For example: If now my processor is 1.2v Then raise the voltage to 1.22V (In other words upload 0.02V)
Be careful if you make errors in raising tensions. There is a chance that something will happen to the processor.

If now the windows are up and there are no errors in the software after twenty minutes you can go up again in 1 and do the test. If a course comes up again (If the last time we raised the voltage to 1.22V So this time you go up to 1.24V)

When you are closed on the frequency of the processor you want to be back into the program and run a test of at least 10 hours but better as 12 hours. If the processor has collapsed after a certain time, raise the voltage slightly again.
Reminder: It is not recommended for your processor to reach 85 degrees, if at the time of the test it is more than 85 degrees or to lower the processor frequency and return the previous frequency that the processor was at normal temperatures.
Sometimes it does not matter how much voltage the CPU will get, it means you've reached the peak of the-OC The processor can.

How do I know how many degrees CPU is while testing?
Download software called HWMonitor, Where you can see the temperature of all the components on your computer and what the clock speed of the processor and what the processor gets.

For people whose processor is a locked product (For example i7 7700) _Will do the next thing:
Go to the tab CPU Base Clock, The base frequency of each Is 100MHz.
Raise the frequency in the 5MHz every time. Save changes in-BIOS, And then you will run an effort test with the same software for 20 minutes. If you do not crash, re-load the frequency in 5MHz. 

If the processor collapses, put the voltage on the processor again as I wrote earlier so repeat the steps. The problem is that when you raise the-Base Clock This also raises the frequency of REM memories. So each time you raise the-Base Clock (So as not to get involved with OC Even memories) Restore the frequency of memories to the frequency closest to the basic frequency of memories. 
For example: If the frequency of the memories exceeds 1600MHz And after you upload it, it went up to 1800MHz Just download it to the frequency closest to the frequency you upload-FSB.
(
When you upload the-FSB The frequency of memories will not be complete, so if it will be 1599MHz It would be okay to bring it back to this frequency)
Reminder: Each board has a limit of FSB So if you've reached the end and can not then that's their peak.
Here is a picture of BIOS עם OC (Marked in circles what they do OC Do not take everything else):
That's what you do OC The processor 

Links to Effort Software:

OcCT
http://www.ocbase.com/index.php/download

Aida 64
https://www.aida64.com/downloads/ODQ1MTVmYmQ=
This software is locked after 30 a day and is more complicated than-OCCT, But the first software is also excellent.

Software for temperature testing:
http://www.cpuid.com/downloads/hwmon...nitor_1.30.exe

If you have any constructive comments to correct the guide, I will gladly accept and change.

Good luck to everyone
Best regards,danielyacov

Edited By danielyacov
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site