Where Should I Learn To Be A Computer Technician - Study And Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Where should I learn to be a computer technician?

Since I was a little boy, I love computers and hardware.

Today I'm 26 and I really want to learn to be And I have a few questions in your possession

Worthwhile / Worth learning to be a computer technician?

2. What place / course / school are you learning best?

3. How long is this study?

I would be very happy if you can give me good directions

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

A computer technician is a relatively simple profession 
If you are a business owner you can make good money, but as an employee the salaries are modest.
If you join an IT team in a reputable company then it will be more reputable 
But you will need more in-depth knowledge in the field of computer and network maintenance . And possibly maintenance of servers.

Another idea could be software development, here are some directions 
Do a search to get to know them.

If you will have the mood to learn every day some 3-4 hours of programming then the field may suit you

In what period will you be able to reach a good level and be accepted for some position in the field. 

Research the field and persevere in what you are interested in 
To do this course is not enough and also need self-learning 
In the field of computers one should always be up to date and not freeze on the yeast.

Hey

You have to make a distinction.

Technician in the classic sense - hardware repair -

Nothing in our time is a source of livelihood.

In a broader sense - a master's degree in networks And other things

In the field (not necessarily programming which is another field) provides better employment and wages.

Quote of superbijo

I always thought that a computer technician is a person who understands a lot and knows how to do computers

And he gets a good salary

Well, lo and behold.

I find this more interesting than the academic side of programming or .

But the money is there - in management Or programming.

It's good that you asked and received answers before ....   :)

editing:

Even if you work in line "By definition" and you will have a degree / certification in the networks

For example, in many companies you will receive a higher salary from a "net" computer technician.

Edited By askme
  • 2 weeks later ...

Computer Technicians This is a profession mainly in the repair of computers and software, when the hardware level is replacing the main components (not electronics)

And this software is setup / uninstall / setup handling issues.

A computer technician can be employed in one of the following ways:

1. Private / Independent - handles malfunctions at the client's home / at home in the laboratory.

2. Employed in a computer lab

3. He is employed in large companies that have a lot of computers and are required That it would be a major 

When in the 2 section the lower salary in the 3 section is higher and the 1 clause can vary depending on the amount of work when the average earns about 150-200 per hour

Most of the education of This is an experience of many, many years.

Edited By The_MichMan
Quote of The_MichMan

Computer Technicians This is a profession mainly in the repair of computers and software, when the hardware level is replacing the main components (not electronics)

And this software is setup / uninstall / setup handling issues.

A computer technician can be employed in one of the following ways:

1. Private / Independent - handles malfunctions at the client's home / at home in the laboratory.

2. Employed in a computer lab

3. He is employed in large companies that have a lot of computers and are required Computer Technician That it would be a major 

When in the 2 section the lower salary in the 3 section is higher and the 1 clause can vary depending on the amount of work when the average earns about 150-200 per hour

Most of the education of Computer Technician This is an experience of many, many years.

Thank you very much for the answer, where is the most worthwhile / worthwhile / lucrative study to go to computer engineer?

There is a really old and out-of-date book (and I think it was not anything at the time) but you can look at it and see if it appeals to you at all. It's probably cheaper than a course. 

https://www.hod-ami.co.il/product/comm/מדריך-חומרה-ותוכנה-לטכנאי-pc-מהד-5/

But beyond the material you can learn (and not much) you feel attracted to the field? Disassemble, assemble? This is a field that looks a bit like plumbing, you do not deal with the thing itself, but install, make sure that works, sell, etc. 

^^^

It was good to describe the profession from the point of view of someone who came to work in the field.

And I do not say this as criticism, but as a proper description of the feeling.

But all this is not in the eyes of those who love the field and what comes with it.

For then, every mishap is a challenge and every problem is a matter that ends with satisfaction.

Two points of view on the same thing, when it is important, is love for the field.

Computer technicians have many levels of knowledge.

The basic thing is what 90% of computer technicians are considered today and what you see behind the counter at gaming stores today (in the regular networks there are no such people anymore).

Assembly, dismantling, basic hardware and software repair

Beyond that the more experienced are already engaged in things like computer care , The dismantling and replacement of modules, plat- cabling, recovery of charging jacks and various outputs, replacement of screens, etc. At this level I was also there for more complex program treatments such as dry disk recovery (without opening).

Beyond that there are those with the lightest knowledge in electronics that can reballing to BGA chips, welding correct capacitors to the panels and painting some kind of welding operations.

Most of this work does not require a certificate, and with the authority of a technician Today you can usually wipe the bottom. They are worth nothing when a person does not know how to deal with simple hardware malfunctions in many actual situations.

More bonuses for this retail knowledge. It does not stand with a question mark over your head each time you open a box of And wonder how it anchors it. This is to know that the 7 refrigerator has a black plastic cross with four black pins that enter four brown plastics at a certain angle, and the H110M HDV 3.0 board already has an updated bios so you do not have to run to bring the USB flash disk with the BIOS on it. Just make the work procedure a part if working in retail. These things help you put together a computer in 15 for minutes, not an hour.

This is something that for me is part of a computer technician. I would not hire a technician As a computer technician. זה . As well as not things like Sisadmin

A nice, concise response. 

I'm talking about just that. Except for someone who already knows he has it (at least a craving for the basic level) and can get into work right away, if you have no love for it there is no chance it is a job for life. The maximum course (any course) will waste your money and you will find yourself with more knowledge than you have, but will not work at it for long. 

I think it's best to start from the bottom - to look for a friend in a computer store to get you to work for a minimum wage, even a few hours a day, and to have as much information as possible with you. You will soon see whether you are interested or not. If so, it will be easy for you to gain knowledge and experience without a course. 

Edited By nachum37

I still think that the point that nachum37 has raised is very important.

If "It's not in the blood" and do not live it, if you've never stayed up all night 

To solve a problem but postponed the treatment for another two days because nothing will happen,

So it's better to look for another occupation.  :)

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site