Dramatic Drop in SSD Drives Prices - Page 26 - Volume - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Dramatic drop in SSD prices

nec_000

God-860 The 1TB EVO now sells on Amazon at 460 value (including tax and free shipping) and970 EVO (not the Plus model but in practice it does not mean for the end user) 1TB volume is now sold in the 650 area ₪ for those looking .

This is a low price in 200 – 300 compared to the country and recently priced in Amazon itself.

Edited By About: blank
Link to content

Quote of djelectric

https://ksp.co.il/m/uin/47686

That's a price ... OK, for those who really need such a product urgently, but it's clear to me that Amazon will soon be making better deals for 1TB drives. We've already seen Intel 660P at such a price.

https://www.newegg.com/global/il-en/intel-660p-series-1tb/p/N82E16820167462?Item=N82E16820167462

Link to content

The storage category really did not surprise this year. Also, I was expecting lots of 1TB drives below the tax line.

On the other hand we did get discounts on many other products. Memories Fast right to the floor.

But it's not over yet. There are another 3-4 days of hope for some very cheap product in the category .

Link to content

What now?

Who's waiting now?

I'm thinking of buying the half-terra for about 60 dollars.

My laptop currently has a half terra drive, I can flip the disk drive and put the mechanical drive in its slot and put the SSD in the main connection.

Although I don't fill the half I already have. And of course I don't use discs.

Link to content

Yes, there are differences in reliability because inherently 1TB drives have more cells that can replace damaged cells over the years.

Although drive reliability in general has grown tremendously in recent years. I'm at the point where I've been trying to kill drives from the last decade and they're not dead.

What now? Waiting, anyone who counts coins probably can wait until they can save those NIS 50-70. Even if it will be another year.

Link to content

Can't wait to wait another year.

I see it that way. At the moment I cost half a terra 60 dollars, there is free shipping

Tara's drive costs $ 1,000.

I am buying the half terra now, and another year if it costs 75 dollars. I lost only 15 dollars and earned a half a tare drive.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

The intermediate model from the Turing generation adopts the number of active units in its refreshed super version, equipped with double the volume of graphic memory - and goes out to provide a solution to some of the constant demand for more and more video cards