HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

A dilemma between the study of network management for building sites

yossi21

Sorry in advance if it will be too long ..

At the end of 2009 after my discharge from the army, I did a simple computer technician course at ORT college and worked at a computer company for two and a half years and now I work in a lab that specializes in repairing laptops. In terms of theoretical material, I have not progressed since the course, I can testify that I got used to this work, but it is not fun for me. At the moment, the salary is not enough for me in the current place, and I want to enter the world of high-tech. The two options I thought about, is management learning MCSA or Website Builder. 

I went for counseling at John Bryce, I did a test there and they offered me a management course Or a software checker. I was told that according to my test results, it would be more appropriate for me to study management . It's good if I want to develop the technical field.

On the other hand, in the past when I learned some HTML and CSS independently, I connected to it and loved it, so I'm considering maybe converting a profession and entering the field of building and developing sites. I came across Facebook at a college named Boston Academy that offers a full-web course, they seem to exist only six months, but they have a guide named Yaniv Arad, and he claims that he trained a lot of people In the high-tech sector. 

So here I need your help, how can I really know what suits me to learn? Is there a better place to study?

John Bryce and Hacker Yu, got a bad reputation here on the site. Especially since the courses in them are between 17,000 ~ 20,000

With Boston Academic the course costs 9900

How do you find people who have studied in such places? The colleges have an interest in keeping Shem Tov (marketing) and if I ask them for the opinions of students who studied with them, they will only give me those who left satisfied.

I would be happy to help, thank you and happy holiday!

Link to content

That "satisfied" can be different from person to person.

You learn in a framework that it's an advantage, but there's stuff compression due to a time limit, and there are those who fall, in addition to asking yourself is the 20 thousand shekels worth? So I say you can also learn online ...

What kind of thesis are you talking about?

They suggest you build a "portfolio" and put it on your resume. You can do it without learning.

Who promises to enter the labor market?

Look If Management More connecting to what you've done up to now, so it's better to go in that direction because changing a practice without prior experience is very difficult. And I do not mean in terms of learning but rather a difficulty in entering the labor market.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site