The Games That Must Get Remix - PC Games - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

The games you have to get

As an RTS fan - since the General Assembly was not a novelty ... HEXEN first before 23 year was an amazing thing. I have not seen a spectacular game yet, and just like that. To this day he remembers the experience.

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

I know it's not really connected but maybe because of the Creates icon: Finally, this week, after a long time I wanted to start the last GOW - I did it! I've played a good few hours and I'm at the stage of the lake at Midgard [the one where the giant snake first appears]. From the cinematic / cinematic aspect [I do not know if this is the appropriate term] the game feels very high but - boring! really!! I do not like the mechanics of battle, I do not like the control and the angles [especially during battles] ... It feels like LAST OF US [I also left bored about a third of the game] with elements from GOW. Am I missing something? Is there any point in continuing, is it getting better ?? I have to say that I appreciate the attempt to make a change in Formula, as I [know well], because I think GOW3 pretty much brought the series to exhaustion but still ... GOW, at the time, was not boring. The action and the rhythm pulled the player into the game. This is not happening in the meantime. Not for me.

Ahla wrote, Sabata! The first GOW games can not be based on the graphics engine of the new game because their gameplay is completely different. If anything, they should be based on the GOW3 engine that is still ten years after it came out and looks just great!

half life Do not have a remake! He needs a squall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last game ends with the hottest hangar video in modern media history.

Edited By OvO
Quote of BNP

I know it's not really connected but maybe because of the Creates icon: Finally, this week, after a long time I wanted to start the last GOW - I did it! I've played a good few hours and I'm at the stage of the lake at Midgard [the one where the giant snake first appears]. From the cinematic / cinematic aspect [I do not know if this is the appropriate term] the game feels very high but - boring! really!! I do not like the mechanics of battle, I do not like the control and the angles [especially during battles] ... It feels like LAST OF US [I also left bored about a third of the game] with elements from GOW. Am I missing something? Is there any point in continuing, is it getting better ?? I have to say that I appreciate the attempt to make a change in Formula, as I [know well], because I think GOW3 pretty much brought the series to exhaustion but still ... GOW, at the time, was not boring. The action and the rhythm pulled the player into the game. This is not happening in the meantime. Not for me.

UPDATE: I went on a bit longer and something caught up [maybe I was too fixated on the previous format] ... I can not describe how glad I was that I continued. A simple and awesome game!

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

You have an update

You have an update

Buzz Zone: The Instagram spaces #buzzzone You have an update A photo posted by HWzone.co.il (@ hwzone.co.il) on 2021-01-20 16:09:29 You have an update