How does this computer specification designed for photo and video editing? - Page 2 - Consulting Before Buying a Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

How does this computer specification designed for photo and video editing?

Quote of Jabberwock

You have overstepped ...

I deliberately put i7 8700.

i7 9700k is not worth the price difference.

Parallel processing is quite similar. What is similar? 10 percent and more is similar? 9700K is simply better.

All the rest is just an unnecessary expense.

Reduce the volume of SSD, Although it is faster. It's more than enough for regular work.

HDD Less Fast - 5900 Rpm vs 7200. It's negligible. This is a backup.

According to the software requirements recommend GTX video card 1060 or higher with at least 6GB memory for in-4k. Sorry.

I did not understand that. What software are you talking about? Leitrom?

Need such amount of memory? 32 GIGA? For strenuous work, worthwhile. It's quite standard for professionals.

I tried to answer the objections you raised.

Best regards

Neffo.

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
  • תגובות 31
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

Photoshop and Leitrum are, for a significant part of the time, non-parallel software, so it is better to process with maximum clock speed. The 9700K offer was in place. 12% faster than the 8700K. Is it worth the gap? your choice. https: // ww

- First of all, as Napoleon45 said - separating the operating system from the main drive (in this case the NVTe 1TB) is critical. Both for performance and stability. - offers you to go through the link sent to you by RA, it belongs to the site of

It is important that the HDD be fast because it will have a lot of file transfer

And you need 2TB's In my mind, think she's doing 2-3 bugs every day, each one is 3-10GB, and she keeps everything at her

And I forgot to mention, it is important that the graphics card will be able to run 2 screens and priority to 3 +

Edited By nadav boaz

Let's say 10 Giga a day.

You know what, 20 Giga per day.

960 parts 20 is 48.

Let's say 40 a day.

Enough to move what is finished to storage harden.

Let's say on weekends.

No problem putting two terabytes, it's just unnecessary. For this whole account above.

It is more important that it be particularly fast in load.

If you still seem to need 2 Terra, just say ....   😊

Quote of boaz nadav

It is important that the HDD be fast because it will have a lot of file transfer

You know that HDD is not approaching the speed of , Yes?

At best 220MB transfer speed.

The way I see it - You should be the master here. It is very important to have a large volume.

The HDD will save final material that they have finished working with.

How large is each image on which it works? Will help us understand how much It is worth putting.

^^^^

You seem to be missing.

There is the 250 Cruiser for software and software.

There is the htra nvme to the material - import, processing and export.

With a month-on- .

Those who have already finished with them, say the ten days 

The oldest, will be passed carelessly at night and harden.

At least that's how I see it.

Well, I think we closed that spec, what do you think?

This specification was assembled on - www.tms.co.il - The most reliable and professional computer stores in Israel

Processors:
Intel Core i7 8700 / 1151 Tray
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 1315
Coolers for processors:
Be Quiet! PURE ROCK BK008 SLIM
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 108
Motherboards:
Gigabyte Z370M DS3H
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 420
RAM:
Corsair DDR 4 32G (16Gx2) 3200 CL16 Vengeance LPX Black CMK32GX4M2D3200C16
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 791
Enclosures:
Antec P8
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 240
Power Supplies:
ANTEC PSU 650W GB Neo Eco Modular 80 + OEM New PC
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 248
SSD Drives:
Samsung SSD 1.0TB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 1081
hard drives:
Seagate 8.0TB 7200 256MB SATA3 NAS IRONWOLF HDD
    Quantity: 2 - Price: ₪ 2018
graphic cards:
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 GV-N1660OC-6GD
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 1085
Assembling a computer:
Train Money (Free! When ordering a new computer)
    Quantity: 1 - Price: ₪ 0

Total: ₪ 7348

https://www.tms.co.il/58725

Edited By nadav boaz
Quote of boaz nadav

Well, I think we closed that spec, what do you think?

OK. Nothing. Certainly not for ten years, nor half of it.

Why ask if you did not get what you were offered?

That's what you chose? Resume!

Quote of napoleon45

OK. Nothing. Certainly not for ten years, nor half of it.

Why ask if you did not get what you were offered?

That's what you chose? Resume!

I actually took from what you offered me the SSD and the video card (what you put was not in stock, so what I put in place - the guy from TMS said it was stronger)

The card is indeed stronger, a little. Not at all significant for Lithium and even for video.

Just waving 15 percent performance when dropped to 8700 (CPU) and motherboard

Chipset is older.

At the same price as mine both "managed" to go down in performance and also in power supply quality.

And also gave up on a drive Separate operating system.

I do not know who is whispering to you (if whispering in your ear, but your choices are disappointing).

The only thing you prefer is the case. Wow!

Not that I'm nervous about you, just a shame.

You have left 2 . Wrong or deliberate?

This mother board has no ribs Including.

If you plan to adopt the processor for a long time, the power system on the board will heat up.

The chassis has room only for 2 3.5 ", you will not be able to transfer your hard drive from your old computer

Edited By Jabberwock

- First of all, as Napoleon45 said - separating the operating system from the main drive (in this case e 1TB) is Critical. Both performance and stability. 

- offers you to go through the link that RA sent you, it belongs to the site of a company that builds computers in the US and they do extensive reviews and tests on many of the questions you mentioned (do a search on photoshop and litrom on the site and you will get some) and when I installed my computer I used a lot of them. 

- In the opening statement, you noted that the company for which the computer is shooting "mostly stills", if that means she is a photographer and editor is also , Even a little, I would even consider going for the i9-9900k. Obviously, it's a micro, but will give this computer another year over the 9700K or 8700K. Otherwise, i.e. if it's really not on a budget (legitimate of course) then the 9700K in my opinion without a doubt. You will see in the link sent by RA this is a difference of about 10% and this is significant not only for now but especially looking ahead. 

What's more - this component can also be upgraded later on as they support the same motherboards (more or less)

- If there's anything I'm missing in this budget really it's unbroken. If it's a computer she's working with, it's a MUST. Uninterruptible power supply not only prevents electrical damage but also stabilizes the voltage - very important for hard drives that are very sensitive to it. It is true that the supplier is supposed to do the work himself, but from experience, it is not enough. 

Successfully !

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon Prime Day 2021 Operational Concentration: Equal Computers for Every Demander

Amazon Prime Day 2021 Operational Concentration: Equal Computers for Every Demander

Two days of non-stop shopping are in full swing, and we continue to concentrate on the best deals for you. There is no shortage of moments, that's for sure. There are a little more than 24 hours left until the end of the international discount project from Amazon, which definitely managed to surprise us for good in its diversity and generosity, so here is another list of very hot recommendations that you should not miss. Want to make a dream come true and upgrade to an OLED screen not only on a smartphone but also on a mobile? This deal from Asus is probably the best opportunity to date for the move. A luxurious ZenBook Flip 13 hybrid model with an OLED touch panel with 1080p resolution, which enjoys 100 percent coverage of all colors in the DCI-P3 standard and has ...