Razer Deathadder chroma + recommendation for a new mouse
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Razer Deathadder chroma + recommendation for a new mouse

Three years ago I bought the mouse Deathadder chroma because the previous one was an imperator which I thought was also more convenient for me but had sensor problems after 8 months so it probably would not be comfortable for a long time
And as I already understand I made a mistake in buying Reiser

The mouse has a chroma deathadder. Its problem is that the hand slides on it and there is no hand grip on it comfortably and after holding for a long time it starts to be wet on the mouse
Maybe there's a way to make it hold good? Is it related to the material from which it is made? (I'd love to understand what's in the material and what it's made of that mouse that's so bad)
Is it like this in all mice razer?
I might want to sell the deathder

Should you buy a mouse that is similar to the imperator?

Your budget: 

200 - 350

What are your uses of the mouse?

Gaming

If you have selected a game, specify which games are you playing?

APB

What is the desired grip for you?

Palm Hold

If there is already a mouse pad:QcK Heavy XXL

Special requests:

rightist

From abroad or from Israel?

Where more is recommended
Comments:
Reiser should not be

Is there a way in Israel to experience a mouse before buying in the north?

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

In recent years I have had a huge number of mice. I know everyone has his preferences, but among all those I've been through, I'm currently using G403 and I think it's a fantastic simple mouse.

A competitive OW game with him and he delivers the goods. Easy, very accurate and does not require disgusting software. The grip is great and the quality of its construction as well.

I grabbed one for about 170 shekels new from Amazon, think it's a great deal. Recommends capturing a new one at a similar price as well

Quote of djelectric

In recent years I have had a huge number of mice. I know everyone has his preferences, but among all those I've been through, I'm currently using G403 and I think it's a fantastic simple mouse.

A competitive OW game with him and he delivers the goods. Easy, very accurate and does not require disgusting software. The grip is great and the quality of its construction as well.

I grabbed one for about 170 shekels new from Amazon, think it's a great deal. Recommends capturing a new one at a similar price as well

So you know what I'm talking about? Why when I play a competitive game like APB I grab it with my whole hand and after a few minutes I feel wet on the mouse both up and sides?

I'm not one to sweat easily so I know it has to do with the friction between my hand and the mouse Is this a problem in deathadder? What material is it made of compared to the G403?

Could it be because my mouse is 3 years old? Is there no way to handle the mouse for the grip to improve?

Maybe it has to do with wear and tear? How many years have you had the G403? And does it happen to you that you have sweat under your hands with the mice you have or have had?

G403 is made from some fairly simple plastic compound, but it is not "sweating". I have no marks on him and my hands are not so sweaty with him. I have it for about two months, it's very new to me. But in terms of getting used to it and getting hold of it, I did not take any time to get used to it. I even admit that my performance has slightly improved with him because of the quality of his smoothness on the surface and the ease of using it.

Quote of djelectric

G403 is made from some fairly simple plastic compound, but it is not "sweating". I have no marks on him and my hands are not so sweaty with him. I have it for about two months, it's very new to me. But in terms of getting used to it and getting hold of it, I did not take any time to get used to it. I even admit that my performance has slightly improved with him because of the quality of his smoothness on the surface and the ease of using it.

You have it a total of months so at the moment it may not have the problem I mentioned but on the other hand I'm talking about a mouse I have had for 3 years but unfortunately I do not remember what it was like when I just bought it before I might buy a new mouse I prefer to try this mouse So that he will not have this problem 

It feels as though there is no information on the Internet about this problem and maybe it is a problem in only a few individuals from all over the world

Maybe it's possible to take care of this mouse without buying a new one because it's its total externality.

What is the chance if the mouse cap can be replaced with a new one?

All can be replaced Total. There are 100% spare parts for such mice. My last raser (Mambra tournament) had a stroke in his sensor system and just started screwing up. The exterior is excellent of course.

Believe that you will find sets of gliders and all that is needed is to remove them to access the screws. I also know that I sell online for such things

I would specifically recommend G305 .
Very similar to G PRO Only at a much lower price and it is very simple to reduce its weight to reach almost the same weight as the G PRO.
Has been using it for several weeks and is very pleased with its performance.
A relatively small mouse so that if there are very large hands or big mice like it is less suitable.
Can not see how a mouse's wear can be related to excessive sweating. In any case, I have no such problem with this mouse, but thinking of mice I had in the past I did not have such a problem and I had mice I used more than 3 years like the G402.

Quote of djelectric

All can be replaced Total. There are 100% spare parts for such mice. My last raser (Mambra tournament) had a stroke in his sensor system and just started screwing up. The exterior is excellent of course.

Believe that you will find sets of gliders and all that is needed is to remove them to access the screws. I also know that I sell online for such things

Is it possible to find the products as new from the store and original? And if so, where should you buy from?

I know to open the razor need to make a hole in the area of ​​where

Listed made in china Can such a thing bother me while playing because there will be a permanent hole there?

Quote of AZP

I would specifically recommend G305 radio.
Very similar to G PRO radio Only at a much lower price and it is very simple to reduce its weight to reach almost the same weight as the G PRO.
Has been using it for several weeks and is very pleased with its performance.
A relatively small mouse so that if there are very large hands or big mice like it is less suitable.
Can not see how a mouse's wear can be related to excessive sweating. In any case, I have no such problem with this mouse, but thinking of mice I had in the past I did not have such a problem and I had mice I used more than 3 years like the G402.

Probably because we're talking about a razor it's why wear and tear but I decided before I just spend money I'll replace the plastic and grips

And if I think about buying a new mouse it will no longer be Reiser or any other product of theirs and of course not wireless

Looks like the G403 to me right now but I'm not buying a new mouse right now

Edited By GrayWolf
Quote of djelectric

I would be happy for further reference

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site