Work for those who have undergone professional retraining - Study and job offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Work for those who have undergone retraining

eyalroz

I have a friend who for years worked in the field of social sciences - he has a doctorate, worked as a kind of junior investigator here and there - but for various reasons it does not work out anymore. He converted to programming, through an intensive course - a boot camp - in a company called Infinity. He was assigned to a certain company, but after a few months he was cut, and infinity released him.

If so, he is currently a person with very little experience in his professional field but a lot of experience in other fields, who is looking for a job as a junior programmer. But it seems that every place, or almost anywhere, is looking for experience, experience and experience. And places that are interested in particular in his unique skills, not as a programmer, seem almost nonexistent.

Can you help me advise him how to look for work effectively?

Link to content

From what I know, whoever finished the course must work two years in which he returns his cost as part of the salary and then he is 'free'.

when you write "Released him, "you mean they did not want to put him somewhere else?

There are always places that will search for minor items.

What are his unique skills, if you can ask?

Link to content

• 4 weeks later ...

(sorry for the late response...)

@multicore A: Yes, when I write "Release it," I mean they didn't want to put it elsewhere. His unique skills are a background in international relations and international policy, very high language skills, especially in writing, working with archives, knowledge of several languages ​​... things like that.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site