PC Shutdown Unexpectedly - HP Technical Support
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

A computer suddenly went off without notice

ron56

Desktop computer 8300 shut down suddenly not at fixed times. I have done various tests and this is not the software and it is not Or the SS disk

It seems to me that this might be a power supply. Before the shutdown, it works quickly and the computer is turned off. Sometimes I also have a white screen suddenly and then the computer shuts down. I can not find a suitable supplier for HP / The company told me I'll try to find out because it's very expensive with them.

Standard suppliers do not match

Would appreciate help

IMG_6481.JPG

IMG_6480.JPG

IMG_6479.JPG

Link to content

I do not know if your problem is questionable but if you suspect it and want to perform a test maybe with a provider of another computer you can try such an adapter 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/30cm-24-Pin-to-6-Pin-Power-Supply-Adapter-Cable-for-HP-Elite-8100-8200-8300-800G/143332853787?hash=item215f4dc81b:g:pWIAAOSwEtRdMWRg

It also allows you to borrow a standard provider from another computer at a low cost and will also allow you (if that is the problem) to put a regular and cheaper provider on your computer.

If you insist on purchasing from an original vendor, then there is a high availability of used ones from eBay.

Sage - I did not get to test this specific adapter from this seller but I did get help with adapters in this style for HP workstations.

At the end of the day it's just manufacturers' dummies that are intentionally wired contrary to the common standard (and they will always claim that it is to protect the consumer from counterfeiting, etc. 

Link to content

Do you think there is a situation that the processor may be warming up even though the software does not show this. Maybe put a thermal paste. Other than this or the supplier or maybe something on the board.

A technician could not come to conclusions 

If nothing seems to work, I'll probably replace a computer. The computer is really great until it turns off after an hour or two of work.

Link to content

No, the processor does not heat up if the software has detected the temperature then no.

Did you reset the boss?

Try reset, there should be two pins to the battery hand on the board. Shorten between them.

At the moment you will only work in safe mode to check if the computer is stable without Third Party.

Entering safe mode ----> In the search bar, type msconfig in the boot tab, select safe mode and confirm to restart.

Edited By dorban3
Link to content

The board or power is not working.

I was considering your situation ahead of buying a new computer system.

Even if you fix it, it's likely that more parts will start to crash because of the age of the computer.

If you are in the head of computer systems of brands. There's a DELL system here Based on i7 on 2500.

Maybe you'll be interested.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site