3900X / 3700X - Page 4 - Processors, Motherboards and Memory - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

3900X / 3700X

I have two 2500k processors, not one. They both make 4.4ghz in the dipole without touching anything as is - just raising the product to 44.

One of them on Popular and cheap of With an 120 mm fan that only cost 140 chess. Here in the country on TMS or KSP.

Also in most games the FPS ranges between 80-200 depending on the title, not 55 and no shoes.

There is no title that reaches 55FPS at 2500k that works at 4.4ghz. Not the titles I'm working on.

I also did not need the 1080ti, the older cards that were before it did such results themselves,

Whether it's 1080 or 980ti and also the 390 worked very well relatively.

It seems to me that some of you (out of naivety or innocence?) Are thwarting heavy extremist titles, and mistakenly believe,

Which are the measure of the expectation of the titles in the market. Not really like that and not really with me. My range is 80-200FPS.

The heaviest ones show declines in the 80 area, which are optimized as well Flying in 200 all the time just because

The frame cap. If we released it we would have seen a shot aiming at 300 ...

The work environment in computers is high quality and clean (relatively) and is still on the Windows 10 - 1607 version corresponding to sp3

Principle of principle. A version from before the period of garbage that was added to the system later. There is no doubt that this improves performance.

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

Ok,

Let’s see the next thing and more importantly, what can be learned and deduced from the videos below. Stay with us because this is going to be interesting

And maybe shatter some illusions that some of us have.

Executive Summary:

Even a 2500K processor is capable of saturating a graphics accelerator like gtx1070, in modern titles, under 1080p resolution in settings

High graphics (don't even have to go to ultra settings for this).

2600k fails to demonstrate a significant improvement over 2500k. That is, all the more so.

So there's another amateur who's still trying. "Push and marketFor graphics card holders up to GTX1070, a new and more powerful processor than

2500k? If so, he had better stop. As long as we are not moving around in a graphics accelerator caliber that is significantly more powerful than the gtx1070,

A faster processor will not bring too much to the pitch. And sometimes all it takes is a simple demonstration, which a thousand words will fail to do ....

This is our lesson for New Year's Eve,

Happy Holidays to everyone and Happy New Year ????

image.thumb.png.a2f7eab8a873f8264893db80bc55d8a6.png

image.thumb.png.45ef4fa3dd5d42c0151e14141f4b0a7a.png

image.thumb.png.2d2084dca6ad1a8d614e4023ba37715d.png

image.thumb.png.32443ff251560095272dfeb2bf6ba8a4.png

image.thumb.png.09dd8eef9efe89882872fbdbec400ad4.png

image.thumb.png.9ad4dd7014ba8ef888861c85a91157f1.png

And here's another demo - a comparison of modern hexagonal cores of = 8700K,

Compared to the old 2600k, using gtx1070, and the same conclusion is repeated:

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

It all depends on the games you run. You start from the premise that all the same requirements are played by the processor. Even in the video you brought you can see a significant difference in GTA 5.

try out 5 on a 64-player server with the 2500k, or try one of the new Assassin's Creed. Then do it with a modern 6-8 core processor, you will see what the results are. Also in average FPS but also even more in lows.

We all have anecdotes. My anecdote - with the GTX1060 and i5 4570 these games when I tried them, unequivocally did not want to part in any mode or configuration. Processor stuck on 99% usage and just falls off its feet. A new processor, the same so-called weak screen that I did not have to think at all about upgrading a processor - a completely different experience. Same goes for other games that I know are very heavy on the CPU.

Most games on the market rely mainly on a graphics processor and also do not know / have not programmed to utilize more than 4 cores due to console optimization first of all, so you see such results. There are exceptions. When there will be a new generation of With 6 or 8 cores it will also become a rule because developers will have no choice. If the goal is gaming then you have to look at the games you play and understand where the bottleneck is and only then make an informed decision. Your conclusion is probably true for most people, probably not for everyone and you cannot say overwhelmingly that it is always true.

Edited By ch33
Link to content

A. The difference was not significant you were wrong. Unless you have no idea how to interpret meaning for difference.

If there is not at least twice the performance - no difference can be noticed in our human senses.

B. It is noted that the processor is 100% used - this means that it is used properly. It's okay that way.

If the processor does not reach 100% it means that something is not optimized in the system or code as required or that there is a delay in the network

Such as memory or .

The question is what is the level of performance in FPS and more important than FPS because it is the measure of the experience, not how much the processor is utilized or not.

third. About BF with 64 players:

Reminds me of your example of Irton Sena from the 80 years, while trying to explain to his fans,

Why is 1500 KW important in its 1 Formula engine that is at its disposal continuously, 

Or at least not dropped from 1400 even after massive warming starting at Coffee 10, because otherwise he would not be able to get a full position.

If you take extreme cases, which are not the norm, and try to build a thesis and count around them to convince the mass consumer,

Which is the mainstream, it would look similar to the Irton Sena case.

What determines is the need of the vast majority of the market, and to that end our recommendations should be targeted.

Anyone who goes in to ask beginner questions is not a BF player on a 64-player server (like you).

99% of the market does not have a 64 BF online game system. They also usually do not have a paid user for the server.

The 2500K processor sold today for $ 38 on AliExpress, which is something like 150 shekels. Price to the house, including shipping
And no need to sweat (what a beauty). Second-hand motherboards (or whole computers that have these boards inside them) are in small money

Relatively well. You can buy Used in the 40 $ Bali area as well.

There is no justification A normative consumer Normal (not to mention racing drivers like you) need a more powerful processor than this.

And if we recommend "Normative" to tune a processor for $ 300-400, then whoever comes out dumb in this story is us.

Like the one he recommended to ask (who all asked for a recommendation for an IKEA drill at home with a generic drill set),

Buy a professional Japanese Makita machine for 2500 NIS, even though he could finish the work on Black & Decker for 299 NIS

At Home Center (on holiday offer).

Whoever opened the thread and has today i3 2100, with 8GB , And an outdated HD7970 card, you look like someone

The newest BF spawner 64 players online? 

He can finish this count with and as I wrote a few days ago:

Using a Mali Express 4 Core Processor (or even i7 2600) to put in the same Already in his possession, 

With two set of 2x8GB memory sticks To a total of 16GB total,

Upgrade your video card to something as recent as the used RX580 or GTX970, 

And knuckle put Cheap Basil from Amazon, and install On clean.

Thus, everything can be completed in hundreds of shekels (up to thousands) in principle.

Really no need for open heart surgery for a modern 6-8 core processor, new board ... memories , A graphical accelerator that supports RT, and another moment

He's already spending 4000-6000 chasing something he doesn't need. 

Heavy amateurs are not the ones who come to consult here, they are already buying on their own without asking us. Those who consult are casual.

At least you're done right and you understand the picture:

Quote of ch33

רAnd the games on the market rely mainly on a graphics processor and also do not know / have not programmed to utilize more than 4 cores because of optimization for consoles first, That's why you see such results. There are exceptions. When there is a new generation of Consoles With 6 or 8 cores it will also become a rule because developers will have no choice. If the goal is gaming then you have to look at the games you play and understand where the bottleneck is and only then make an informed decision. Your conclusion is probably true for most people, Probably not for everyone and it is impossible to say overwhelmingly that this is always true.

Edited By nec_000
Link to content

I assure you that 2500k is working on 4.4 faster than the 4570 you had, 

Processor that is frequency locked and works relatively slowly at environments just above 3.0ghz ....

This is one of the reasons he is not so impressive so you are resentful.

2500k runs every title today, including the heaviest. Includes BF5 in MP.

Maybe not at 200FPS, but as long as it delivers 60 or higher, it meets the requirements (mine too).

All this discussion about the frequencies between 100-200FPS has already been turned into an exaggerated, farcical discussion, detached from practical reality.

It was originally fed by manufacturers and marketers, who invented it in the absence of a more creative way to convince consumers to upgrade and spend money.

And many fall into this bin. Doing it in consumerism While countless issues, it never ends and never ends.

This is the goal of manufacturers who want to sell and make money, and we should not expect them to do otherwise.

sedative:

You are invited to convince computer enthusiasts to spend money on the hobby with the full belief that it is necessary, that is fine - this is democracy. 

And I am allowed on the other hand to present the opposite subtext, why not spend money where it is not needed. 

After all, the counselors will decide with their own pockets what makes them more intelligent. This is already their problem not ours.

Link to content

I agree but I did not consider a significant overclock, then if the discussion is about what is enough for the "normative consumer" (as the supposed opener, I really do not know) then surely it is impossible to talk about the overclock seriously. Sure when you don't know which one He has, which Etc. (I have an intelligent guess). If the point is that 2500k is a legendary processor that is still somehow dragging then yes, this is not news.

I'll just clarify something - when I had the 4570 and tried to play BF1 on it, what I got was just a bunch of blows, on every set of settings. If you were an average FPS tester, it would probably be over 60 in fun. But sharp drops and blasting for half a second when a processor reaches 100% usage. I had a similar experience with 4690k on another computer by the way. It's an engine that left 4 cores and 4 spinachs behind, they exist that's the whole point. I will clarify - even the 4570 really is not something this, was enough for me for 90% of the games I played. So again, if the point is that you can live with an old processor, agree. Do not run today to upgrade such a processor unless you know exactly why you are doing it. I also upgraded because of gaming because there are point games that suffocated it (not necessarily the ones I mentioned that are less interesting to me) and also for some programming and compile code. And that just came to me.

Regarding the 60 FPS we agree not to agree. I'm not at the age of succumbing to social pressure from strangers online ... For me sharp declines in FPS are noticeable so I always lower settings as much as possible so as not to fall below 60 ever. For me personally, there must be iron. Obviously playing on a stable 58, hard to distinguish from 60, if you talk about it. But when there are declines it is jarring to the eye, certainly. By the way part of it because I almost always turn on vsync and it has an effect when falling below the refresh rate. If you have a GSYNC screen or These declines will be much less noticeable as long as you are within range of the technology.

Edited By ch33
Link to content

It's not a matter of justifying but giving an example of a different point of view and why someone would upgrade (assuming a moment I upgraded just for gaming purposes). I totally blast the results by the way and got exactly what I thought I would get in the places I upgraded for them. I actually totally think that if someone does not know what exactly he wants, he should check first before running to throw money at an expensive upgrade.

And I also use vsync, guilty. 🙄 

Edited By ch33
Link to content

And you forget another issue, too.

Quote of nec_000

The work environment in computers is high quality and clean (relatively) and is still on the Windows 10 - 1607 version corresponding to sp3

Principle of principle. A version from before the period of garbage that was added to the system later. There is no doubt that this improves performance.

These are people who understand computers, such as shutting down software that won't run in the background while playing.

Possible to play with 4 processor without cores. The question of what kind of dealings you need for this.

And Nick also plays very optimistic games.

Link to content

Quote of ch33

I agree but I did not consider a significant overclock, then if the discussion is about what is enough for the "normative consumer" (as the supposed opener, I really do not know) then surely it is impossible to talk about the overclock seriously. Sure when you don't know which one Motherboard He has, which Power Supply Etc. (I have an intelligent guess). If the point is that 2500k is a legendary processor that is still somehow dragging then yes, this is not news.

I'll just clarify something - when I had the 4570 and tried to play BF1 on it, what I got was just a lot of blasting, on every set of settings. If you were looking for an average FPS, it would probably be over 60 for fun. But sharp declines and a half-second blow when the processor reaches 100% usage.

That's why we talked about a rushed processor. In this case of BF games it helps a lot. The fifth still lowers it to bad areas of prime though

Quick, but it doesn't happen in the previous games in a way that feels like an experience injury. I've always been stable.

Quote of ch33

Regarding the 60 FPS we agree not to agree. I'm not at the age of succumbing to social pressure from strangers on the internet ... For me sharp declines in FPS are noticeable so I always lower settings as much as possible so as not to fall below 60 ever. For me personally, there must be iron. Obviously playing on a stable 58, hard to distinguish from 60, if you talk about it. But when there are declines it is jarring to the eye, certainly.

Right. There are declines of 15-20 FPS in Mecca, this is noticeable. Where exactly the declines are felt to me and to you or to the nec etc .. We definitely agree not to. That everyone

Will play on his computer \ in his settings.

Shabbat Shalom ☺️

Link to content

Quote of ch33

The discussion is sedentary anyway, the 2500k discussion should not be opened so the question of whether it is good enough or not is irrelevant. I'm not trying to convince anyone to upgrade from 2500k, but I also can not wholeheartedly recommend anyone today to buy 2500k as an "upgrade" for gaming. I think this is a mistake. I would not recommend any 4-core processor without HT for purchase in 2019. All the more so a user who probably would not want to mess with Overclock That this is all this processor's tick for relevance in 2019.

Summarizes my Mishnah on the subject ... for consideration by the discussion opener. Still recommend opening a thread and explaining exactly what your computer needs. Ask a Generic and Dull Question You will get a generic and dull answer that is currently Raisen 3600 \ 2600.

You're right on 100% ...

nec_000, You're just fooling people! 2500K Gaming Processor In 2019 this is a dead horse!

I have an old computer with I7 3770 + and an 1080 card with 16GB and in modern games I can't scrape 50FPS with VS enabled.

I connected the same card to the new computer with the 9900K processor and nothing compares at all! Heaven and earth.

So please don't bring me examples of games from 2017 / 18 and especially games .

Like I wrote before, if you get along with 30FPS like in the console then there's no reason to really replace 2500K.

Edited By urib
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises

new on the site