Razer Most Expensive Gaming Mobile Phone - With Ultra HD OLED Screen - Gadgets & Mobile - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Razer's most expensive gaming mobile - with an Ultra HD resolution OLED screen

yonatan.mendelson

You don't want to buy With screen Even at a lower price. In standard-use TVs everything is fine, there is no uniform picture for a few hours, and where there is, as in the channel icon, the new TVs know to recognize the icon and remove it, or at least do something to prevent burning. I give it a half year roof before starting to flow complaints about the HUD of games left burned, or even the taskbar and start button.

Link to content

I think 12 thousand thousand computers think about these little things too. For this, screensavers were also created. And in the meantime, I've never heard of HUD's screen-burning games. Even after hours and hours of play. Here you can read a discussion on the subject, and according to people's reactions - if it happens, it is very rare (and it is on TVs. -gaming-is-burn-in-a-problem.1423784 /

Link to content

You think he is with the old television that "plays tons of games" plays the same frequency of Who buys a laptop for NIS 12000? I have an Old TV, and in less than a year I have already lost a pixel in it. And every phone with an old screen burned something to me (usually the Android navigation buttons) I researched the subject a lot before I bought my old TV, and yes, I doubt it is rare enough in reasonable use, but you do not buy this computer for reasonable use :) I also talked With a doctoral student in chemistry who in general is his area of ​​expertise (I am far from specifically understanding what he is doing) and he said In saturation, the maximum you can do is really put in mechanisms that will try to moderate the degradation of the pixels, but most of them come at the expense of frame rate but hey, I do not want to be right here, I'm more than happy to eat the hat!

Link to content

Quote of EGarchmorph

You think he is with the old television that "plays tons of games" plays the same frequency of Gamer Buying a laptop at NIS 12000? I have an old TV, and in less than a year I've lost a pixel in it. And on every old-screen phone I have something burned out (usually the Android navigation buttons) I researched the subject a lot before I bought my old TV, and yes, I doubt it is rare enough for reasonable use, but you do not buy this computer for reasonable use :) I also talked to a doctoral student in chemistry, which is generally his field of expertise (I am far from specifically understanding what he is doing) and he said that old is quite Technology Saturation, the maximum you can do is really put in mechanisms that will try to mitigate the pixel degradation, but most of them come at the expense of frame rate but hey, I don't want to be right here, I'd be more than happy to eat the hat!

I wonder if this is also true of the parallel technology of - QLED

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime