A computer gets stuck in just about every action in the browser - tech support - HWzone forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

A computer gets stuck in almost every action in the browser

Hello Hello
My computer doesn't respond all the time when I browse the web. When I open Pierre Fox or It takes a long time for the browser to mount, many times I get a not responding error,
After a few minutes it works out but gets stuck again for a minute as I try to minimize the sample page or switch between windows
If I open folders or documents, they open fine.
I have been following tutorials on the downloading software that come with the computer and I use ccleaner. Sometimes the computer works and works well and the next day it gets stuck again. I scanned With avira and came out clean.
In short, exhausting is debilitating

Computer between a few years
Asus computer. 8
intel cpu i5 3230m 2.6ghz
memory 4gb
hdd 750gb

Thousands of thanks to the poor
Edited By Assaf Maimon
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Although this is not usually the problem, it will ensure you do not have it On the computer (may take a long time to scan)

https://www.eset.co.il/online-scanner

In the taskbar you will right-click, task manager, performance tab, what is written in your memory, what percentage is occupied? It is very possible that your 4 GB is occupied by the browser and then the computer responds that way.

As soon as the memory capacity reaches such percentages the system is utilized From the hard drive, it slows down and jerks it annoyingly.

I would consider adding If this is relevant to you, what is the model of your computer?

When was the format and installation New recently? 

If you turn the laptop, at the bottom in small letters write the exact model of your laptop, if you want to add memory you need to check if the motherboard allows it, not every model can be added .

Quote by Assaf Maimon

Never undergone formatting and reinstallation

If you have the knowledge and the possibility, I would recommend doing so, if it is easy for you to charge the consumer.

Edited By No-One

Try deleting your browsing history in your browser and downloading any extensions you have in your browser besides the ad blocker, also check your browsing speed.

Beyond that if you have a replacement rocket computer for SSD and add 4 Giga , And for dessert 10 Pro New and clean installation. Nightmare to work with a stuck and stuck computer.

The model listed is F550VC XX113H

About deleting the browsing history I use CCLEANER if I remember correctly it clears the history

Usually the computer gets better after I run a test and gets stuck again after a use or two

In terms of the Windows 8 that I have installed. You can save your personal files before formatting or you need to copy to hard disk (don't understand it)

Quote by Assaf Maimon

The model listed is F550VC XX113H

You can replace \ upgrade , Decide if you are interested.

Quote by Assaf Maimon

About deleting the browsing history I use CCLEANER if I remember correctly it clears the history

Usually the computer gets better after I run a test and gets stuck again after a use or two

Not much benefit in your situation as you've already noticed ...

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site